How to get Moving Average Indicator data at any point in mql5

I'm new to mql5 and trying to access some information of a MA, i need this information to build an EA but i don't know how to do this.

What i want exactly is to get the price of any point MA is currently pointing to, i need to place a buy or sell when a bar closes below MA.

Look at the image below, how can i get the point of the MA currently above the last bar

5000543585: What i want exactly is to get the price of any point MA is currently pointing to,

Perhaps you should read the manual. Including the example. iMA - Technical Indicators - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

5000543585:

I'm new to mql5 and trying to access some information of a MA, i need this information to build an EA but i don't know how to do this.

What i want exactly is to get the price of any point MA is currently pointing to, i need to place a buy or sell when a bar closes below MA.

Look at the image below, how can i get the point of the MA currently above the last bar

Creating an iMA indicator handle, getting indicator values

How to start with MQL5
How to start with MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
This thread discusses MQL5 code examples. There will be examples of how to get data from indicators, how to program advisors...
Reason: