OMA QQE filtered 1_1.mq4

Pipsycho:
Mladen

For my 100th post I would like some cake, candles and alerts on this beauty

OMA QQE filtered 1_1.mq4

Ricardo, added the alerts.

oma_qqe_filtered_1_1_alerts.mq4

mrtools:

Timmyhanke, added the price options and the double smoothed option, also using Mladen's latest double smoothed averages version.

averages_keltner_channels_2.ex4

Can you add an option so you can have 2 diffrent prices on the bands , like high and low . my metatrader updated yesterday so there will not be a problem with your versions anymore :-)

mrtools:
Hello Alex Demo, know there is a version of SSA with bands in the elite section somewhere, will try to find it.

Hello mrtools, did you find any SSA of price, channel?

Alex Demo:
Hello mrtools, did you find any SSA of price, channel?

This one is a ssa of price channel , i have made a few requests about it , to make it endpointed and so on ( make it non repaint)

But since ssa is heavy on the terminal itself making it double that since there are 2 bands will not simple make it on the pc..

Ps the indicator didnt work on my terminal now , i dont know why , can be since it updated iteslf . but try it , if it dosnt work just remove it from your folder and then restart your metatrader.

timmyhanke:

This one is a ssa of price channel , i have made a few requests about it , to make it endpointed and so on ( make it non repaint)

But since ssa is heavy on the terminal itself making it double that since there are 2 bands will not simple make it on the pc..

Ps the indicator didnt work on my terminal now , i dont know why , can be since it updated iteslf . but try it , if it dosnt work just remove it from your folder and then restart your metatrader.

Thank you mate! it works!

thaks a lot!

timmyhanke:

with lag 10 works fine... but you are right its too heavy... anything above 10 freezes my terminal...

Alex Demo:
with lag 10 works fine... but you are right its too heavy... anything above 10 freezes my terminal...

True, its a shame , because it would have been a great indicator.

But the way i usually trade , like 13 diffrent charts with that indicator , my computer would have exploded directly when i loaded everything haha

timmyhanke:

True, its a shame , because it would have been a great indicator.

But the way i usually trade , like 13 diffrent charts with that indicator , my computer would have exploded directly when i loaded everything haha

hehe yeah it looks very good, i also have many charts.... i think it's better than the tma centered.... we have a chance if our saviors (mladen, mrtools) can add the limit bars option... or if they find another way to make it lighter...

Reason: