New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 274

Would it be too much trouble to alter this indi so that the thickness of the colour is user specified (rather than the normal 5 maximum). If the charts are zoomed then ribbon appears as stripes and not fully filled.

handy148:
Would it be too much trouble to alter this indi so that the thickness of the colour is user specified (rather than the normal 5 maximum). If the charts are zoomed then ribbon appears as stripes and not fully filled.

handy148

Try out this version : ma_ribbon_filled__shift_1.03_mtf_nmc.mq4

i need this indi with arrow on chart and email, sound push alert and alert on current please

thanks

Files:
fxprime.mq4  10 kb

Would it be possible to alter this so I don't have the wicks of the HA candles showing. If I change the indi colour to none then it works but as soon as I change time frame it reverts back to original. The reason for this is I have normal candles overlaid overlaid on top of the HA candles.

Files:

handy148:
Would it be possible to alter this so I don't have the wicks of the HA candles showing. If I change the indi colour to none then it works but as soon as I change time frame it reverts back to original. The reason for this is I have normal candles overlaid overlaid on top of the HA candles.

handy148,

i think this should work as you said try it,but it is not seemed good to me to delete a part of good code rather than to add some thing extra,that is why it is in ex4,only for you.

Heiken Ashi (2-mod).ex4

Files:

Thanks but it seems to have added black lines across tops and bottoms of the candles which show on parts of the chart. I had already tried changing the colour to black but seems it needs to be none. I don't have enough coding ability to be able to do it.

handy148:
Thanks but it seems to have added black lines across tops and bottoms of the candles which show on parts of the chart. I had already tried changing the colour to black but seems it needs to be none. I don't have enough coding ability to be able to do it.

once try to do none (to black} in property and check it by changing tf,if still it turn back to black or gone for ever,what i test it was not getting back on black lines......i am not coder and even dont know any thing about,just trying to make some things disorder.lol

Files:
5_2.png  149 kb

handy148:

Handy148, maybe try this version

heiken_ashi-no_wicks.mq4

Files:

Looks perfect - thank you.

Plrase

I need this indi with arrow on chart and email, sound push alert and alert on current

Thanks

Files:
fxprime.mq4  10 kb
Reason: