eurusd. (whit a dot)

Hello,

My broker have put a dot after the symbol, like "EURSD.".
I try to open an "offline chart" with an indicators, but I get, for example "EURUSD,M5" instead of "EURUSD .,M5". The dot disappears.

What can I do?

thanks a lot!

Are you using "Period Converter" or "Renko Chart"?

I don't know what you are trying to do and I also don't know why the presence or absence of a dot matters to you.

Patricia Racine:

Hello,

My broker have put a dot after the symbol, like "EURSD.".
I try to open an "offline chart" with an indicators, but I get, for example "EURUSD,M5" instead of "EURUSD .,M5". The dot disappears.

What can I do?

thanks a lot!

Change the broker

amando:

Change the broker

I can't change the broker!

Nagisa Unada:

Are you using "Period Converter" or "Renko Chart"?

I don't know what you are trying to do and I also don't know why the presence or absence of a dot matters to you.

I use a tick converter.
And after I put an EA on this chart.

The absence of the dot means that I do not have the correct graph. (positions cannot be taken on the one without dot)

thanks

I've never used a "tick converter" so I'm not sure how it works.

However, when you use an offline chart, you would normally have another online chart open at the same time.

It is that online chart that connects to the server, and it doesn't matter what the symbol of the offline chart is.

If the symbols are the same, the data will be overwritten, so there is no way to use it that way.

I don't know how to deal with the type of tool that connects offline charts to a server.

As the name suggests, offline charts are charts that are disconnected from the internet connection.

The chart can be displayed because it is fed data from a separate online chart that is being displayed.

I don't think you can use EA on that chart, but anyway, I don't know about that because I have never tried it.

From my research on the internet, it seems that if you modify the EA, you can use it on offline charts.

My EA works with offline chart (with a connection with an online chart).
But I'm doing some tests and it seems to work on an online chart too. (no need the offline chart)!
Reason: