Equity protector EA however for manuals only!

Here is the thing...I was wondering there is such thing on the market like a simple equity protector t will cut trades at certain percentage drawdown however it only applies to manual trades and most importantly is there such way that would not only cancel all running trades but forbid you from placing any more trades on that account all together until 12:01 next day? Not sure if that exists and how would it be achieved in order to lock me out of my account completely for a day? If it does exists or you are able to build it please let me know.

Damian

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Who said that I expect you to do anything for free? Who is “we” that you keep referring to? Obviously I’d had to post this in freelance jobs not here but that’s simply because I don’t really know my way around mql5 as much as you obviously do. 
But hey many thanks for pointing in the right direction mate. 
I’ll make sure I take it on there. Thanks 
Reason: