Requests & Ideas - page 608

Disregard my last comment

You have to drag the history line (the vertical line) to the current bar to make it display the current price

mladen:

bayuveneo

Here you go :)

Mladen..thank you. That’s very kind of you
i want to request again, can you add this indicator with some type filter too ?

mladen:

Disregard my last comment

You have to drag the history line (the vertical line) to the current bar to make it display the current price

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for your keen interest in the topic,i understood exact the price updating only at history line bar........ do you think a  "pause/play"  option at user choice for history line could be benefit for to keep it live/update price at every next bar.

did you Noticed few of more features from upper portion stopped working when history line stayed back than current forming bar.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for your keen interest in the topic,i understood exact the price updating only at history line bar........ do you think a  "pause/play"  option at user choice for history line could be benefit for to keep it live/update price at every next bar.

did you Noticed few of more features from upper portion stopped working when history line stayed back than current forming bar.

regards

mntiwana

Frankly I do not intend to check that code thoroughly so all I can do is an occasional quick fix. For more, that entire code should have been written in a much simpler mode - so better to leave it as is or wait till the original coder does something with it

bayuveneo:
Mladen..thank you. That’s very kind of you
i want to request again, can you add this indicator with some type filter too ?

bayuveneo

Here is a version with filters added to it. Also some multi time frame issues solved in this version - this version should be used since this version works correctly in multi time frame mode too

mladen:

mntiwana

Frankly I do not intend to check that code thoroughly so all I can do is an occasional quick fix. For more, that entire code should have been written in a much simpler mode - so better to leave it as is or wait till the original coder does something with it

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for your early response,you are right concerning to the topic,i agree with you.aside this i found it working every thing when disabled "display history line"

again thanks.

regards

mladen:

bayuveneo

Here is a version with filters added to it. Also some multi time frame issues solved in this version - this version should be used since this version works correctly in multi time frame mode too

Thank you very much Mladen, you're so helpful
These are getting better and better :)

Dear Mr. mladen and Mr. mrtools,

does this indicator repaint? and if not, could you please add arrows and normal alerts?

Thank you very much...

best wishes

Nicoleeeee :-)

Files:

NicoleDeinhard:

Dear Mr. mladen and Mr. mrtools,

does this indicator repaint? and if not, could you please add arrows and normal alerts?

Thank you very much...

best wishes

Nicoleeeee :-)

Nicole

Those vertical lines are repainting

mladen:

Nicole

Those vertical lines are repainting

Thank you Mr. mladen... than it does not make sense... Have a great day!
Reason: