Requests & Ideas - page 669

baraozemo:

Dear Mladen,

thank you for your tips about EA jobs..  I will try it soon the job conversion, If I can't convert it I first.. lol , I will try it.

Could you convert this MT4 indicator do MT5?

it's really traces support & ressitance better than other  MT5 components that I have used...  

if possible the mt5 version, please, change "small points" to lines / dots..etc.. better visualization than this ugly small balls

And here is this version too. Unlike the original "S/R Barry" which uses the built in fractals, this one uses adjustable period fractals - to have same values as the original use periods 4 or 5 (both are producing the same result due to the way how fractals are calculated)

PS: as any fractal based indicator, this is the same : the last support and/or resistance levels are a subject to change/repaint for the period/2 bars

Could anyone check what I'm doing wrong? The EA doesn't open orders in strategy tester. Where should I look in the mq4 code?
Files:
vertexEA.mq4  4 kb

mladen:

And here is this version too. Unlike the original "S/R Barry" which uses the built in fractals, this one uses adjustable period fractals - to have same values as the original use periods 4 or 5 (both are producing the same result due to the way how fractals are calculated)

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
PS: as any fractal based indicator, this is the same : the last support and/or resistance levels are a subject to change/repaint for the period/2 bars

please for MT4?

samusmus:
Could anyone check what I'm doing wrong? The EA doesn't open orders in strategy tester. Where should I look in the mq4 code?
Please post the indicator itself too so that the EA can be checked

mladen:

Try something like this

very good.. 

could add
- hide connection lines (true/false)
- show last lines (0 infinite, 1,2,3,xxx,periods)

like the pivot that you modify ? 

baraozemo:

very good.. 

could add
- hide connection lines (true/false)
- show last lines (0 infinite, 1,2,3,xxx,periods)

like the pivot that you modify ? 

Sorry, the indicator does not use objects and if I add the "hide connections" we are risking to not see some of the levels. Better to leave it as is. If we are to avoid "arrows" this is the price we have to "pay" if we want to see all the available information without loss. On the other hand, if I would make it use objects, then it would lose functionality on the other side. For now I believe that this is the best "compromise" for a extended and yet simple way of using this indicator

About periods : I am afraid I do not understand what periods do you mean. Would you please elaborate that?

mladen:

Sorry, the indicator does not use objects and if I add the "hide connections" we are risking to not see some of the levels. Better to leave it as is. If we are to avoid "arrows" this is the price we have to "pay" if we want to see all the available information without loss. On the other hand, if I would make it use objects, then it would lose functionality on the other side. For now I believe that this is the best "compromise" for a extended and yet simple way of using this indicator

About periods : I am afraid I do not understand what periods do you mean. Would you please elaborate that?

ok, you keep me in the correct way.. lol

Now I completely agree with your explanation and implementation..

Hello! can anyone have these indicators for mt4

DMNIK:

Hello! can anyone have these indicators for mt4

CCI is any CCI you use (even the built in CCI will do)

mladen:

CCI is any CCI you use (even the built in CCI will do)

Okay! Thank you!
Reason: