Requests & Ideas - page 576

wolf300:

Yes, I know, but having mtf arrows of that fact WITHOUT having a subwindow with osma or macd was the idea.

Is there such a indicator anywhere ?? 

Found these so far :

mladen:

Found these so far :

Thank you mladen !!

Found a osma in multi timeframes indicators page 713

Files:

wolf300:

Thank you mladen !!

Found a osma in multi timeframes indicators page 713

Thank you wolf300,

very good idea.

Use that indicator in my trading context.

Hello,

MLaden or some coder, can help me please? I use this indicator, can you help me to transform it to be histogram indicator please? If fast rsi cross slow rsi from below and it happen above 50 level, it is buy signal. If fast rsi cross slow rsi from above and it happen below 50 level, it is sell signal. Besides that, it is false signal.

Thanks before.

Files:

Good morning all together, i hope you are all well...

we have so rainy weather in Germany... cold and i miss summer....

I have a question... do we have this ehlers fisher transform indicator with alerts and arrows?

If not, Mr. Mladen could it be done please?

Thank you very much...

Have a good trading day...

Stupid me...Tuesday  i had such a great day... until 13.00... made good pips in EURUSD trending up...
than i took wrong entry with scalping and did not stop it out, because i thought it will turn back... and it got short and short and short.. and i thought and i thought and i thought.... ;-) and i got in evening scared that i will fall more and ruin my account in night and i closed with 80 pips minus... now the price is back grgrgrgrgrgrgr...

Nicoleeeeee

NicoleDeinhard:

I have a question... do we have this ehlers fisher transform indicator with alerts and arrows?

Thank you very much...

Stupid me...Tuesday  i had such a great day... until 13.00... made good pips in EURUSD trending up...
than i took wrong entry with scalping and did not stop it out, because i thought it will turn back... and it got short and short and short.. and i thought and i thought and i thought.... ;-) and i got in evening scared that i will fall more and ruin my account in night and i closed with 80 pips minus... now the price is back grgrgrgrgrgrgr...

Nicoleeeeee

The only fact why big institutions and or big account holders rarely fail because of they can hold trade till the price move/turn in their favor back and small size equity trader stopped out with loss.

not this one (2_1) yet but some older,yes.

susan:

Hello,

MLaden or some coder, can help me please? I use this indicator, can you help me to transform it to be histogram indicator please? If fast rsi cross slow rsi from below and it happen above 50 level, it is buy signal. If fast rsi cross slow rsi from above and it happen below 50 level, it is sell signal. Besides that, it is false signal.

Thanks before.

Here is a version with 6 types of rsi that are doing that what you described

Files:

mntiwana:

The only fact why big institutions and or big account holders rarely fail because of they can hold trade till the price move/turn in their favor back and small size equity trader stopped out with loss.

not this one (2_1) yet but some older,yes.

yes that is true.... 

NicoleDeinhard:

Thank you very much...

Nicoleeeeee

Here is a version with usual set of alerts added

mladen:

Here is a version with usual set of alerts added

Our Code Hero.... thank you very much dear Mr. mladen

Reason: