Requests & Ideas - page 653

mladen:

Here is aversion without those errors and a larger part of warnings

Now I would like to say that the remaining warnings are benign, but they are not, and they are , most likely going to prevent the EA from working. All the logical conditions should be revised, and without a complete rewrite of those conditions, my guess is that the EA will either not work at all (most likely) or it will work with errors (less likely)

Dear @mladen,

I have problem with "rsi envelopes ea 1.01.mq4" ea.

In Mt4 optimization test:

For example:
stoploss=70   
takeprofit=50

When these values are entered, optimization test produced results ok.

But, when real trading the stoploss value that is "70" is => "700" and the takeprofit "50" is => "500" (!) When I saw this 10 times deviation, I entered the below values to the optimization test:

stoploss=7   
takeprofit=5

The optimization test DID NOT produce any results with this new settings.

Can you help me with this problem please?

Thank you.

oguz:
Dear @mladen,

I have problem with "rsi envelopes ea 1.01.mq4" ea.

In Mt4 optimization test:

For example:
stoploss=70   
takeprofit=50

When these values are entered, optimization test produced results ok.

But, when real trading the stoploss value that is "70" is => "700" and the takeprofit "50" is => "500" (!) When I saw this 10 times deviation, I entered the below values to the optimization test:

stoploss=7   
takeprofit=5

The optimization test DID NOT produce any results with this new settings.

Can you help me with this problem please?

Thank you.

This is the difference in between 4 digit broker and 5 digit broker ..... 70 and 50 are within 4 digit broker and same values turn in to 700 and 500 within 5 digit broker with out changing any thing.

mntiwana:
This is the difference in between 4 digit broker and 5 digit broker ..... 70 and 50 are within 4 digit broker and same values turn in to 700 and 500 within 5 digit broker with out changing any thing.
Can you convert to 5 digit broker compatible?
I would like to have it because I don't want to bother with optimization and real trade settings separately...

mrtools:
Mntiwana, just to let you know have been working on it, changed out the standard mt4 rsi to the one with 6 different types of rsi and with the latest prices, now working on the momentum, so far haven't been successful, thinking of a velocity type momentum, anyway am working on it and will post it when I'm happy with it.

Dearest MRTOOLS

I guess you did make velocity agreeing in place momentum at week end and hope any time you will be post it,just a reminder :)

regards

oguz:
Can you convert to 5 digit broker compatible?
I would like to have it because I don't want to bother with optimization and real trade settings separately...

There is already a part in the code that should manage that (see the part that goes like this :

if(Digits==3 || Digits==5){
      pt=Point*10;
      mt=10;
   }else{
      pt=Point;
      mt=1;
   }
My guess is that something else is the problem (did not test the EA though)

mladen:

There is already a part in the code that should manage that (see the part that goes like this :

if(Digits==3 || Digits==5){
      pt=Point*10;
      mt=10;
   }else{
      pt=Point;
      mt=1;
   }
My guess is that something else is the problem (did not test the EA though)

But the problem is still going on :(

(When real trading the optimization stoploss value "70" is go to => 700 and

takeprofit "50" is go to => 500)

oguz:

But the problem is still going on :(

(When real trading the optimization stoploss value "70" is go to => 700 and

takeprofit "50" is go to => 500)

As I told I did not test that, but as far as I see in some cases it is ignoring the stop loss and take profit completely and taking into account other parameters. Is maybe that your case?

mladen:
As I told I did not test that, but as far as I see in some cases it is ignoring the stop loss and take profit completely and taking into account other parameters. Is maybe that your case?

Dear mladen,

Yes!

Exactly like what you've said!

Is there a way to fix it when you are available? 

mladen:

It is working as it is supposed to work without any change in the code

The problem is I have to refresh to and from another tf to get it to work! I don't know why it is misbehaving on my charts.

Any further examination or advice will be appreciated.

Jozy

nevar:

Mladen 

Can you update it please? 

Mladen,

In case you missed it, can you update Ehlers optimal  tracking filter?Thanks,