MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 63

angevoyageur:
616 is not an official release.

Nobody says that.

Changelog would be nice for every release to see which problems have been fixed. Official or beta, it doesn't matter. Changelog is changelog:)

radu:

Changelog would be nice for every release to see which problems have been fixed. Official or beta, it doesn't matter. Changelog is changelog:)

Agreed

I found discrepancy:

OBJPROP_HIDDEN

Prohibit showing of the name of a graphical object in the list of objects from the terminal menu "Charts" - "Objects" - "List of objects". The true value allows to hide an object from the list. By default, true is set to the objects that display calendar events, trading history and to the objectscreated from MQL5 programs. To see such graphical objects and access their properties, click on the "All" button in the "List of objects" window.

bool

Apparently OBJPROP_HIDDEN does quite the opposite; does not render on the chart but the object still shows up in the list. Not sure what the original intention was.

Hi .I want to write above programming .There is a problem but I cant find it.Can I write an indicator within an expert ? I want Ma crossing indicator be in expert space.How can I do it?expert +indicator in one space.

only when crossing happened Sell or Buy order do their work, not when fast MA be above or bottom of slow MA.and Buy order or sell order when operate that fast Ma be 10 point above or bottom of slow MA.

Is there someone know this EA programing.If you have this operator please put it for me.

thanks.

gorbehnareh:

Hi .I want to write above programming .There is a problem but I cant find it.Can I write an indicator within an expert ? I want Ma crossing indicator be in expert space.How can I do it?expert +indicator in one space.

only when crossing happened Sell or Buy order do their work, not when fast MA be above or bottom of slow MA.and Buy order or sell order when operate that fast Ma be 10 point above or bottom of slow MA.

Is there someone know this EA programing.If you have this operator please put it for me.

thanks.

You are off-topic. Discussion here is about the new MT4/mql4.

MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) returns always 500. It's a bug in build 616.

dudufx:
MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) returns always 500. It's a bug in build 616.

Even though like below? (Tested on built 610)

Print(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED));

OR

Print(MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_MARGINREQUIRED));

RaptorUK:
Don't declare the same variable with global scope and also with local scope . . . if you don't know what that means please show your code. And please use the SRC button if you do . . .

Hm...interesting conflict. This wasn't the case in previous builds (..previous to 600) of metaeditor.

If one uses some modules to include, and the global ones declared as "i" are in those modules, then probably it's recommended to change it to some other name right in the module.... because it's a habit to use "i" in iterations inside the code

Is it possible to handle OnChartEvent on strategy tester? If not, does Metaquotes plan to implement it?

mbs:

Hm...interesting conflict. This wasn't the case in previous builds (..previous to 600) of metaeditor.

If one uses some modules to include, and the global ones declared as "i" are in those modules, then probably it's recommended to change it to some other name right in the module.... because it's a habit to use "i" in iterations inside the code

Change your bad habits into good ones, use meaningful variable names.
Reason: