Requests & Ideas - page 538

Thank you very much your effort boss

Can the condition of this ea be reversed ?

Because it seems to do the opposite from the backtest , and loosing with style so i thought if it can be made in to profits instead ?

( So it have the same result in real life as the currently backtest result )

timmyhanke:

Because it seems to do the opposite from the backtest , and loosing with style so i thought if it can be made in to profits instead ?

timmyhanke

There is no restriction in the code that would cause the EA to trade differently on back test and real time

Anyway, to revert it just change the "" and ">" to "<" in CheckForOpen() and CheckForClose() functions

timmyhanke:

Be careful - reversing is not a good idea... you will never get the expected results...

mladen:

timmyhanke

There is no restriction in the code that would cause the EA to trade differently on back test and real time

Anyway, to revert it just change the "" and ">" to "<" in CheckForOpen() and CheckForClose() functions

It has to be something wrong with what i made here , i changed every and > to < but it just open and closes orders .

Can you take a look at it ?

NicoleDeinhard:
Be careful - reversing is not a good idea... you will never get the expected results...

If i apply it to a demo account i have nothing to lose , i had it running for the whole day , and it followed the backtest result in reversed , it almost always bought at the highest high and sold at the lowest low , so if its reversed that can be a good thing .

timmyhanke:
If i apply it to a demo account i have nothing to lose , i had it running for the whole day , and it followed the backtest result in reversed , it almost always bought at the highest high and sold at the lowest low , so if its reversed that can be a good thing .

Honey Timmy

be wise please,there is no final highest high and lowest low in the price move,neither in forward nor in reverse,if some body can confirm this is the last highest or lowest for now,better to follow the trend ........... as for EA,to reverse it,seems it is just a funny joke,peoples trying like this for to find some grail luckily.not logically.....suppose car is made and bought for to ride on,if due to some reason car is not usable,do it means car have to ride on you......better to create and develop your strategy properly and logically or repair and reorganized your previous EA,other wise it is just waste of time.dont be angry at me.:)

and let the LILY go to hell.

regards

timmyhanke:

That is because it repaints - signals are always going to be false

mntiwana:

Honey Timmy

be wise please,there is no final highest high and lowest low in the price move,neither in forward nor in reverse,if some body can confirm this is the last highest or lowest for now,better to follow the trend ........... as for EA,to reverse it,seems it is just a funny joke,peoples trying like this for to find some grail luckily.not logically.....suppose car is made and bought for to ride on,if due to some reason car is not usable,do it means car have to ride on you......better to create and develop your strategy properly and logically or repair and reorganized your previous EA,other wise it is just waste of time.dont be angry at me.:)

and let the LILY go to hell.

regards

Hello my friend !

Its always funny to read your comments that almost always but my ideas to sleep haha ;D

And to the lilith ea , i know its shit , i have known that since i started with forex , because this indicator has always been around, but i want to test every single aspect of everything before i move on .

And to not reverse ea's thats actually wrong not to test it , if you see that all of the loosing trades are bigger than the spread cost then you should try it in reverse as well ( if its a big drawdown in backtesting )

Its like most of the ea's that ive made are using bands/channel indicators and they are the once that you have to reverse test , if you use a small period on them with a very close distance to the bands ,its to see what actually triggers first when the trend kicks in , if it goes up and touches the upper band for a up trend , or if its the lower bands that gets pushed up in to the price when a up trend .

Thats the reason we are using demo accounts , just to see the result of everything even when you maybe know what the outcome of it is

I hope everything is good with you my friend! / Timmy Hanke

Oha, Timmy, Lilith is a female demon or succubus and isn't it strange that it's named after an murdering and from wet dreams semen thefting creature from an old mythology? There lies so many meaning within the name. It's just Bollywood or a russian movie :-D romantic, but far from reality. The last generations of mladens indicators are killers, the full load of action. For me, I prefer action

@NasT: Thanks for the picture in my head of the (succubus) car that rides on Timmy, I had to laugh tears

Reason: