Indicators: Dynamic pivots - any time frame

Dynamic pivots - any time frame:

Dynamic pivots - any time frame

Dynamic pivots - any time frame

Author: Mladen Rakic

Hi Mladen,

This looks great. I thought it would make a great candidate for an EA. So, I tried to incorporate it to test the behavior, however it is very slow. An EA testing never completed, I had to cancel it. May you please have a look and advise.

Thanks.

Pipanovic #:
Hi Mladen,

This looks great. I thought it would make a great candidate for an EA. So, I tried to incorporate it to test the behavior, however it is very slow. An EA testing never completed, I had to cancel it. May you please have a look and advise.

Thanks.

CPU usage and time results of the attached test EA (it took less than 10 seconds to test 1 year of data)

Check your EA code since nothing wrong with that indicator. 

PS: it opens buys when highest level is crossed up, or sells when lowest level is crossed down. It is made just for a demonstration of how iCustom() calls should be used in metatrader 5 - since it seems that a lot of people are still trying the metatrader 4 ways in metatrader 5 and then they are wondering what is wrong. It is not intended to be used in real trading 

PPS: this time decided to respond and to show some simple way how iCustom() can be used. Not going to answer questions like that any more. Ask your self : if the indicators works without any delay when you test the indicator and the when you use it from an EA, the EA works slow, is the issue in the indicator or in the EA? That test can be used on all indicators : if the indicator itself works OK, check your own code - at least that is how I do it, and I think that it is quite a reasonable approach to code development

Reason: