Requests & Ideas - page 505

fxloser007:
i have an idea forex goiler 1.3 indicator is daily base signal indicator it is like breakout indicator . if we can findout its formula and can make its MTF version then we many can get great result. Meant we only will enter in the direction of bigger trend

can u make MTF version of this indicator ? i dont know which strategy is it using ?

suppose it is using 1h theory .. then MTF version has to show me 4h theory /daily theory /or weekly theory & monthly theory

suppose it is using daily open close or daily breakout then MTF has to use weekly & monthly open close or weekly breakout levels etc ... i need its MTF version with history show option also thankx

As far as I see, that is a multi time frame indicator (it is using daily data from what I can judge without the code)

As of the formula - it might help if you check this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page215#comment_622811

nevar:
Yes without the jurik please Mladen.

nevar

Here is a version with the averages : hilow_channel_2_averages.ex4

Hi, mladen, @mrtools

Can you made histo version this indicator please?

Files:

oguz:
Hi, mladen, @mrtools Can you made histo version this indicator please?

oguz

Here you go : schaff_trend_rsx_2_1_histo.mq4

Also, there was an issue with mtf in the original, here is the correct version of that too : schaff_trend_rsx_2_1_2.mq4

@mladen,

I am grateful to you

Dear @mladen,

Can you update these indicators please?

Files:

oguz:
Dear @mladen, Can you update these indicators please?

Oguz, have you checked this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174693 there is a lot of fixed versions there.

oguz:
Dear @mladen, Can you update these indicators please?

oguz

Here is this one for start : volatility_quality_1.mq4

Files:

And this one : vq_1.mq4

Files:
vq_1.mq4  8 kb

mladen:

nevar

Here is a version with the averages : hilow_channel_2_averages.ex4

Hi Mladen,

Could you please make a histo version (with usual alerts) of this indicator? Many thanks.

Reason: