Requests & Ideas - page 478

aitosin:
Dear mladen,

I have a request

Would you create this kind of indicator(angle of averages histo)

inputs

-----------------------------------------------------

period

price

method

angle(0~90°)

-----------------------------------------------------

if angle=45°

45°~90° draw blue histo

-45°~45° draw gray histo

-90°~-45° draw red histo

Below is an example

Sincerely,

aitosin

Do you mean something like this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

timmyhanke:

The logic is there , the bands are tight just for the indicator to even make alerts , otherwise if it was bigger it would never been triggered in low period settings.

it behaves as it would if the bands were further away so it looked better.As you want it to look.

So you will always be at the current movement , in the exact moment it happened . The loosing trades is the once that nothing much going on in the bar , but the market will always show the way sooner or later and then you already in the trade at the right position.

Actually made 1 000 € a few days ago at lot 0.1 leverage 1:100

At 1 lot it would been 10 000 € an so on And that would mean at lot 0.01 it would have made 100 € and make that / day at a start deposit of 250 € its 2000 € with the smallest risk ever.

Timmy,

this picture is for a band/envelop lover,not for you.

Files:
untitled.png  136 kb

mrtools:

This is the nonlag atr with bands.

mtf_non_lag_atr_with__bands_arrows_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

Thank you very much for your effort my friend

mntiwana:

Timmy,

this picture is for a band/envelop lover,not for you.

Whats the upper indicator my friend ?

Mladen. Can averages be added to the indicator?

Cant quote so it gets right by my phone. Its a couple of requests ago:

timmyhanke

Here is the version with the usual set of 20 type of prices : Price Zone 1.03_alerts.mq4

timmyhanke:
Whats the upper indicator my friend ?

Timmy the name of band is clearly written on for to avoid time waste of viewers,it is gold band.

Hi, mladen, mrtools and @mntiwana.

Does this indicator repaint or not? Thanks.

Files:
vht.ex4  23 kb

oguz:
Hi, mladen, mrtools and @mntiwana. Does this indicator repaint or not? Thanks.

oguz,

plz try to avoid write me along with moderators,i am learner same like you,just my posts exceeded the usual limit,thanks.

if this indicator is not well named with repainters,nobody can guess about it with out mq4 original code.....but moderators can better guide you.......any way you can test it in lowest TF M1.

regards

Dear Mladen or MrTools

Could you be so kind to add alert (and if its if it's no trouble to you arrow) on line crossings to this indicator

Thanking you in anticipation for yours help

mntiwana:

oguz,

plz try to avoid write me along with moderators,i am learner same like you,just my posts exceeded the usual limit,thanks.

if this indicator is not well named with repainters,nobody can guess about it with out mq4 original code.....but moderators can better guide you.......any way you can test it in lowest TF M1.

regards

Ok.

Sorry. And thanks for your help my friend.

Reason: