Requests & Ideas - page 442

talaate:

Dear Mladen

would you please clarify why there are several differences in the following histogram of Gann high low activator indicators despite I am using same setting:

Different calculation

Set the close period to same period as high low period in the version 3_1 and the results are going to be the same

mladen:

Different calculation

Set the close period to same period as high low period in the version 3_1 and the results are going to be the same

you are right if close period more than zero, but if in both version is zero they are different !!!

I understand now why

Thanks

talaate:

you are right if close period more than zero, but if in both version is zero they are different !!!

I understand now why

Thanks

Yes I know

The old one used the same period as the high low period in that case (when the close period was set to 0), the new one does not (it uses period 1 in that case). Please, to have same values in the new one as the old one, use same period for close period and high low period and then you shall have same values (as I already told in the previous post)

Yes Boss

I understand now, Thank you very much,

I was pretty sure that I am missing something, and you help me to find out that thing as I wrote in my P.S (written after)

But any way, it is also very good to explain and clarify it for me and others

Thanks Boss

talaate:
Yes Boss

I understand now, Thank you very much,

I was pretty sure that I am missing something, and you help me to find out that thing as I wrote in my P.S (written after)

But any way, it is also very good to explain and clarify it for me and others

Thanks Boss

I agree. That is why the answer was a bit longer

mladen:
Here is the histogram version too of the latest Gann high low activator averages : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_1_histo.ex4

Can it be made with the double smoothed averages too?

sebastianK:

sebastianK

It will be made

mladen:

sebastianK

It will be made

Thanks mladen

sebastianK:
Thanks mladen

Some changes are made in the double smoothed averages (already new version posted)

Currently adding some average(s) - as soon it is finished, the rest will follow

sebastianK:

Here is a version that can use the double smoothed averages too : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_2.ex4

Reason: