are you satisfied with the features and possibilities MT5 is offering and with MT5/MetaQuotes generally? (multiple answers allowed) - page 3

I would like that there is a way to have also the local time at the "Market Watch", with the corresponding partition of the bars (and not only the server time, when it differs from the local time)... 

Programmaticaly  it shouldn't be very difficult, I think.

I prefer MT5 at the moment and i am pretty sure that i will just use MT5 in the future.

Just one thing is missing, which is very important for me.

The possibility to place automatically SL. 

Basi:

I prefer MT5 at the moment and i am pretty sure that i will just use MT5 in the future.

Just one thing is missing, which is very important for me.

The possibility to place automatically SL. 

What do you mean by "place automatically SL" ?

Yes, good feature, their should be a default option for SL, which can be user-set for every trade. :)

angevoyageur:
What do you mean by "place automatically SL" ?

The Stop Loss should be set for example to 20 Pips automatically when i open a Trade.

At the moment i have to open the Trade, then place an SL, which costs a few seconds and maybe money :) 

Basi:

The Stop Loss should be set for example to 20 Pips automatically when i open a Trade.

At the moment i have to open the Trade, then place an SL, which costs a few seconds and maybe money :) 

You have to use a Script or EA for that. That can be easily done.

tonny:
this poll is long like a novel

I agree wit Tonny. Please take the poll down to 6 to 8 items. Your unwillingness to make changes to the poll is similar to MQL5 not adopting our inputs.

Graziani, you have to remember that we are unpaid users; hence, our opinions do not really count. MQL5's top-brass are making all the decisions; hence, live with it. One way to fight it is to continue to use MT4 and not fully convert to MT5. With slower MT5 adoption, the top-brass are more willing to listen, and maybe, a big MAYBE - one day they may adopt our opinions.    :-)

waterhorse:

I agree wit Tonny. Please take the poll down to 6 to 8 items. Your unwillingness to make changes to the poll is similar to MQL5 not adopting our inputs.

If the Poll is modified all the current votes will be lost.
Reason: