Elite indicators :) - page 475

ValeoFX

Since there are more than one ergodic (William Blau called "ergodic" every indicator with 32,5,5 settings) can you be please more specific exactly which indicator are you referring to?

ValeoFX:
Mladen, did you by any chance make a candle version of your trusted Blau ergodic?

I would love to test it, but I cannot locate it yet.

Please let me know.

Thanks very much.

Blau ergodic candles

mladen:
ValeoFX Since there are more than one ergodic (William Blau called "ergodic" every indicator with 32,5,5 settings) can you be please more specific exactly which indicator are you referring to?

=================

Good morning Mladen,

Yes, I do apologise for not being specific enough as I do remember William Blau's definition.

I attach here the one I would like to test in candle format plse knowing full well that the "divergence" factor is not operational in candle format.

Thank you for assisting.

Best regards.

Blau ergodic tsi bars ...

ValeoFX

Here you go Kept multi time framing and alerts. Added an option to color bars on slope or zero line cross (this is the default setting)

ValeoFX:
=================

Good morning Mladen,

Yes, I do apologise for not being specific enough as I do remember William Blau's definition.

I attach here the one I would like to test in candle format plse knowing full well that the "divergence" factor is not operational in candle format.

Thank you for assisting.

Best regards.

Mladen ,

I have come across the bollinger band squeeze and Gauss function concept from this Tradestaion forum PBF Squeeze Replica For Tradestation - Page 7 - Traders Laboratory - 4454 . the concept sound interesting for oscillatorsI don't know if it is been done in TSD or not.Is it possible for you to convert the concept in mql4?Thank you.I have just seen this post :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Files:
pbf-squeeze.jpg  165 kb

nevar

Here is one version that you might want to try out : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337/page3

nevar:
Mladen , I have come across the bollinger band squeeze and Gauss function concept from this Tradestaion forum PBF Squeeze Replica For Tradestation - Page 7 - Traders Laboratory - 4454 . the concept sound interesting for oscillatorsI don't know if it is been done in TSD or not.Is it possible for you to convert the concept in mql4?Thank you.I have just seen this post :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

As always...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Kept multi time framing and alerts. Added an option to color bars on slope or zero line cross (this is the default setting)

=================

Deeply appreciated, Mladen.

Thanks.

mladen:
nevar Here is one version that you might want to try out : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337/page3

Hımmm...

Basically there is not much indicator or indicator concept left under the sun to investigate except few advanced concepts like wavelets or mutual information to name a few.But sometimes when one compare the results of these advanced concepts with the creatively coded classic indicators it makes you go '' is that it !''

Mladen I need your expertise.....

ValeoFX:
=================

Deeply appreciated, Mladen.

Thanks.

=================

Good morning Mladen,

Here is a screen-print of the Blau ergodic candles vs the oscillator. There is a distinct difference in signals in spite of it being set to same settings.

Any suggestions plse?

ValeoFX

The "bars" version does not using signal line at all. Default for the "bars" version is to use zero line crosses. It is made to change color on zero line cross (ColorsOnSlope set to false) or to change colors depending on slope direction of TSI change

If you set the parameters to use same values in the regular and in "bars" version and you turn the signal line crosses of, here is what you get (as you see they are exactly the same)

ValeoFX:
=================

Good morning Mladen,

Here is a screen-print of the Blau ergodic candles vs the oscillator. There is a distinct difference in signals in spite of it being set to same settings.

Any suggestions plse?
Files:

RSi - floating levels advanced 2.01

Mladen, would you mind adding divergence to this latest edition of the RSi - floating levels advanced 2.01, please?

Thanks very much.

BTW, I am pleasantly surprised with the"rsx + ma + tma abands % divergence" and will report back to you over the weekend.

Best regards.

Reason: