Requests & Ideas - page 152

So I am being advised not to use the fancy sounding proCCI..._)

Thank you. Will check it out in detail,

Daniel

proCCI is the CCI that comes with metatrader and some coloring added. The way how it is being colored makes it a repainting indicator. Also, since that is the overcomplicated metatrader way of calculating way of CCI I certainly recommend the "simple" for multiple reasons and among other things you will find a mtf version on that same post too

dakiki:
So I am being advised not to use the fancy sounding proCCI..._)

Thank you. Will check it out in detail,

Daniel

Directional momentum 2 histo

HELLO MLADEN, Can you kindly assist me with the HISTOGRAM VERSION of Directional Momentum 2,and as usual, RED Color when its BELOW the 0.00 line and GREEN Color when its ABOVE the 0.00 line,THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Hi Winner,

here you go ... Enjoy!

Best Regards

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Can you kindly assist me with the HISTOGRAM VERSION of Directional Momentum 2,and as usual, RED Color when its BELOW the 0.00 line and GREEN Color when its ABOVE the 0.00 line,THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Hi Brax,

Would it be possible to have this last indicator in the standard format for histograms here...meaning that the whole horizontal indicator window if filled out with the bars of the histogram.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Daniel

Directional momentum 2 histo

Hello brax 64, thank you so much, its properly done.

Hello brax 64, thank you so much, its properly done.

You're very welcome!

Would it be possible to have this last indicator in the standard format for histograms here...meaning that the whole horizontal indicator window if filled out with the bars of the histogram.

Here you go Daniel

Best Regards

Rsi ea

HELLO MLADEN, Can you kindly assist me with this expert advisor based simply on RSI price swings between two levels,e.g. 55 and 45. FOR BUY TRADES: ENTRY RULE: RSI CLOSES ABOVE LEVEL 55. STOP-LOSS: LOWEST PRICE THE LAST TIME RSI WAS BELOW LEVEL 45, TAKE-PROFIT: ONCE RSI REVERSES AND CLOSES BELOW LEVEL 45. FOR SELL TRADES : ENTRY RULE; RSI CLOSES BELOW 45. STOP-LOSS; HIGHEST PRICE THE LAST TIME RSI WAS ABOVE LEVEL 55. TAKE-PROFIT; ONCE RSI REVERSES AND CLOSES ABOVE 55. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE AFTER THE CLOSE OF THE BAR OF THAT TIME-FRAME AND IT CAN ONLY OPEN 1 TRADE AT A TIME. THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Hi Bill,

thanks for sharing this really interesting piece of code

A dumb question: using TMA centered is there the possibility of "recalculation" (aka repainting...) of the half period length? I'm asking 'cause i did trhow it on a 1H EU chart and its signals are simply "too good to be true!!"

Kindly may you post the link for the Blau indi?

Have a great Sunday!

Regards

mrtools:
This is Currency Slope Strength indicator, this indicator is using either Tma centered ma or Lwma depending on your settings, this indicator was sent to me to try and make it lighter and noticed the indicator was using Tma centered and Lwma, but didn't have user contro...

Currency Strength Slope

Hello MrTools,

Thank you for the indicators and ideas posted today. For the 'Currency Strength' indicator, when you say''For the before mentioned using Tma centered or Lwma if ignoreFuture = false, you are using Tma centered slope if true now using Lwma slope''....does this mean that if set to true it is kind of a TMAtrue, meaning it shows the crossover of the lines as they would have looked in real time on a visual backtest?

All the best!

Daniel

Reason: