Requests & Ideas - page 142

mrtools:
Hi Dbarkah, Couldn't find it in the forum either, but have this version.

Thank you very much. That was what I was looking for.

The Grandaddy

Hi I once heard reading an article a long time ago that the 200 ema is the granddaddy of all ema's like price totally respects it on all timeframes so can there be a quick way to find out the slope directions across all 8 timeframes,for some reason I had problems with some brokers not showing monthly charts correctly so M1-W1 will be fine and just to mention real quick now as we speak the 200 ema is pointing down on 6 out of 8 timeframes, I don't know but it probably means something ,once again if something is already here that functions this way already please show me thanks Max

Historic Weekly Levels Continued

I had an idea while finishing up some work elsewhere somewhere

basically this weeks open of 5/14 we only had 2 levels the 5/6 close and 5/6 low to monitor how price will react around them,what if I can go back in time and see what weekly levels pertain to this month,like if price is at 1.2600 right now,it will be nice to be able to plot or display somehow weekly levels from 5,10 20 years ago,or even if I want to use 1 month,6 months ago data,like right now eur/usd price stands at 1.2727 last time price was in this area if we look at weekly chart we see,was 1/01/12 through 1/15/12,now the closest time price was in this area again before that was 9/12/2010! so now in order to not clog up chart with all levels from every month of every year that fits the description,there should be a input option to display which levels to choose from.so all in all a indy that automatically reads past weekly levels and knows which months and years fit's the current price with the user option to input which levels should be displayed,if this is possible I will be glad to see right before my eyes! or if something exists already that exactly does just this please point me to it,thanks Max

PS this is to who it may concern I understand we can only go back to around 1991 or 92 on most broker platforms so weekly levels should show week month and year like 5/6/12 low 1.2905,and last but not least I know this process can be done manually on the weekend when charts don't move but it will be neat if it was automated for us.

A question ...

winner246

I would like to ask you a question : why not using that indicator the way I recommended it?

In the post I posted describing roughly how to use it I also told that there are situations when quick price breaks will not cause corresponding Kalman filter reaction and that Kalman filter is almost unique as far as that is regarding. If we make a histogram version we are going to loose a lot of information that one gets by simply looking at the template I posted. I can make it, but I want to clarify that it will mean loosing information and not the opposite

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, It would be nice if you could make a HISTOGRAM VERSION of this indicator. It should consist of double Kalman AGJW Centre lines and PRICE. When PRICE is ABOVE the centre lines of Kalman AGJW 24 AND 41,the indicator will show GREEN. When PRICE is BELOW Kalman 24 and 41 it will show RED,While when PRICE does NOT fulfill either of the two conditions, it will show GOLD (NEUTRAL). Finally it will be better if you make it MTF so we can always see the 4hr trend while using it on 1 hr chart. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

Kalman agjw

HELLO MLADEN, The histogram version of indicators is much better for immediate visual recognition of crossovers especially when the two or more indicators involved in the cross are of very close values. Infact i will suggest to you,NEW DIGITAL OR MR TOOLS to consider opening 2 new threads just like the existing one for multi time-frame indicators. The first would be exclusively for HISTOGRAM VERSIONS of indicators while the second would be for SLOPE VERSIONS of indicators,i am sure many of your subscribers would gladly appreciate them. WELLDONE FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Kalman agjw

HELLO MLADEN, The histogram version of indicators is much better for immediate visual recognition of crossovers especially when the two or more indicators involved in the cross are of very close values. Infact i will suggest to you,NEW DIGITAL OR MR TOOLS to consider opening 2 new threads just like the existing one for multi time-frame indicators. The first would be exclusively for HISTOGRAM VERSIONS of indicators while the second would be for SLOPE VERSIONS of indicators,i am sure many of your subscribers would gladly appreciate them. WELLDONE FOR THE GREAT WORK.

winer246

Here is the Kalman histo version made to work exactly as you described it. Price to use is the price to be used in comparison to kalman filter values. You need the "KalmanAGJW - new" indicator in the indicators folder for this one to work (this one is not a standalone indicator)

Files:

Kalman Histo

Hello Mladen,

A simple Kalman histogram which just shows red and green for crossing of central lines would be what interest me, with an alarm option and multi-timeframe.

Hope this is possible!

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend,

Daniel

Daniel

This version for now. Next will make the version with multi time frames and alerts. As I mentioned it in the post where I posted the Kalman filter itself, I use it on 1 and 4 hour EURUSD charts (parameters are more or less optimized for those charts). Other parameters settings are a matter of research

Kalman histo

HELLO MLADEN, THANKS for the new indicator,its highly appreciated. Have a blessed weekend.

Reason: