Volatility Quality Index - page 56

mladen:
Since they started to "share" this one as a candy around, here it is here too (since it was made here). That is an indicator developed by me for the advanced elite section. So, merry Christmas in advance to all ...

Great share there Mladen.

Many Thanks for your generosity.

Ish

And a Merry Christmas to you also sir.

Thanks !

mladen:
Since they started to "share" this one as a candy around, here it is here too (since it was made here). That is an indicator developed by me for the advanced elite section. So, merry Christmas in advance to all ...

Thank you very much.

Thanks for your generosity.

Merry Christmas !

mladen:

Thank you very much Mladen. Maybe you can write the settings in the picture? Happy new year!

Those are default parameters on a 5 digit broker 1 hour chart

For other time frames you will probably need to adjust the filter

dadiks:
Thank you very much Mladen. Maybe you can write the settings in the picture? Happy new year!

mladen:
Those are default parameters on a 5 digit broker 1 hour chart For other time frames you will probably need to adjust the filter

maybe there is a four-digit option?

For 4 digit broker simply enter the filter divided by 10 (so instead of default 5 use 0.5)

dadiks:
maybe there is a four-digit option?

mladen:
For 4 digit broker simply enter the filter divided by 10 (so instead of default 5 use 0.5)

I sincerely thank .

mladen:
Those are default parameters on a 5 digit broker 1 hour chart For other time frames you will probably need to adjust the filter

Thanks Mladen

Excellent code !

Merry Christmas to You and All in advance

secretcode

mladen:

thanks

i m not understand setting so pls send pics of setting

thanks in advance

mladen:

Thanks mladen. In attach - the same with alerts

Reason: