Please fix this indicator or EA - page 180

Intrest1:
Not installed on schedule. Please fix
It needs "T3" indicator in order to work correctly. Check if you have it (the exact one used by this indicator) in the indicators folder

mladen:
It needs "T3" indicator in order to work correctly. Check if you have it (the exact one used by this indicator) in the indicators folder
Thank you

mladen:
I don't know how you are using it, but for me it works as it should (as long as I add levels starting from 3  - since first two levels are reserved for alert levels).

I did not know that first two levels are reserved for alerts.

But thank you for telling me. It works realy good now. 

wolf300:

I did not know that first two levels are reserved for alerts.

But thank you for telling me. It works realy good now. 

Good. Happy trading :)

Intrest1:
Thank you
It was writing in the experts tab that it can not find it

With the same settings does  show not all extrema of the indicator which is on schedule. It should be or is a mistake?
And there are no arrows in the time frames 1 minute and 5 minutes.
Maybe can you fix it?
Files:

Hello mladen and mrtools

Please, can you see what is wrong with this indicator it is not working for me? The separate window opens, but you can not see anything, it is completely empty.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
BvS v3.mq4  25 kb

Intrest1:
With the same settings does  show not all extrema of the indicator which is on schedule. It should be or is a mistake?
And there are no arrows in the time frames 1 minute and 5 minutes.
Maybe can you fix it?
Just change settings round levels to false at M1 and M5 and it will work...

gusdlc:

Hello mladen and mrtools

Please, can you see what is wrong with this indicator it is not working for me? The separate window opens, but you can not see anything, it is completely empty.

Thanks in advance.

Can you please post the original mq4 file (not the decompiled version) so that it can be checked?

NicoleDeinhard:
Just change settings round levels to false at M1 and M5 and it will work...
Thank you. But the signals the arrows on not all extremums in from histo and in this mode
Reason: