Requests & Ideas - page 131

adeo:
mrtools:

Further to your v1.58+divergence (in your reply), would you please add a buffer that shows when a convergence or divergence is in effect? Perhaps the buffer values would be: 1=convergence, 0=neutral and -1=divergence? For intervals when there may be two or more conditions in effect (that is, overlapping) maybe just show the latest condition overwriting most recent history (that is, if a shorter duration convergence is most recent, but a divergence also exists from further back in history - both values appear in the buffer).

Thanks.

Hi Adeo,

Not sure if i'm able to do that.

averageiq

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

As you can see from parameters "next1" automatically uses next time frame, "next2" the second next up, "next3 the third next up. Also, if you wish it to make "simple" heiken asji instead of smoothed one, set bth ma periods to 1 and both ma methods to 0

averageiq:
Hello mladen

Any update on this request. If automatic plotting for 2 higher TF's is not feasible, I would settle for one selectable Timeframe in the options. Please, can you help.

Thanks.

For symbol choice added to 4 time frame HAsmoothed ...

And this is a version in which you can choose symbols too

In the example those are 2 different symbols (both different from the char symbol)

PAL Divergence in a buffer

mrtools:
Hi Adeo, Not sure if i'm able to do that.

Does this mean that it is not programmable, allowed or other?

Would not something like this work? Maybe this is just for the endpoint(s); I haven't looked into that completely...thought I'd get your comments on this first.

Maybe there are two buffers, one each for bullish & bearish divergence; that could reduce the complexity of deciding how to present divergences that overlap.

It looks to be generating additional objects that lay along the zero line - surprising to me.

adeo:
Does this mean that it is not programmable, allowed or other?

Would not something like this work? Maybe this is just for the endpoint(s); I haven't looked into that completely...thought I'd get your comments on this first.

Maybe there are two buffers, one each for bullish & bearish divergence; that could reduce the complexity of deciding how to present divergences that overlap.

It looks to be generating additional objects that lay along the zero line - surprising to me.

Would say other, i am still learning and have a long way to go, would guess it would work and probably work well, its just that I am not sure how to do this.

Some more info about xo ( i x o a h ) indicator

HELLO NEW DIGITAL, MLADEN,MRTOOLS, Kindly share whatever info you have about the XO indicator, i.e the formula, its main use and how it has be proven to be effective. THANKS

O e o b indicator

HELLO MLADEN, as i wait for you to complete the programming of this new indicator, please remember to COMPARE the buy,sell, and neutral signals of the new indicator with those of the original 4 indicators combined, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GOD BLESS YOU.

Dynamic cycle explorer

Hi mladen,

I have been playing around with the dynamic cycle explorer manually plugging in values from Phase accumulation. Would it be possible to make a PA version? It might also be interesting to add a bar counter where it would be possible to see how many bars have passed since the colour change. It does not matter that the indicator recalculates, it is just to have a rough idea of the swing length.

Many thanks,

Alex

A question ...

Alex

I need a further explanation : there are 6 calculating periods. Should all of them be made PA adaptive? Or you have some other idea on mind?

In the mean time here is this version that does not use any external indicators and is a bit faster than the original

hughesfleming:
Hi mladen,

I have been playing around with the dynamic cycle explorer manually plugging in values from Phase accumulation. Would it be possible to make a PA version? It might also be interesting to add a bar counter where it would be possible to see how many bars have passed since the colour change. It does not matter that the indicator recalculates, it is just to have a rough idea of the swing length.

Many thanks,

Alex

And this one : this has color changes and is displaying the number of bars since the slope direction has changed

Let me know about the way you think PA should be exactly implemented

Reason: