Requests & Ideas - page 91

MLaden,

Thank you for your feedback. I will respond as intelligently as possible as soon as I have my thoughts formulated; in the mean time, may I request that a new thread be created devoted solely to cycle analysis and have all posts relating to cycles in this thread moved to the newly formed thread? I believe this will make things a bit easier to follow.

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

Pip

mugskei:
mrtools,

Thank you for your time and effort. I should have been a little more descriptive. I am interested in the arrow painting when the signal hits the 100 or zero line and then reverses, ie when it crosses the 99% line after hitting the 100% or the 1% after hitting the 0%(or just the cross of the two averages after they hit the 100% or 0%). Otherwise, everything else looks good.

mugskei

Mugskei,

You described it fine i thought i had did it that way but looking at it again was just signaling when hitting 0 or 100 not leaving those areas, this version seems a little closer to what you are looking for.

Files:

Perfect, thank you!

Thank you mrtools.

Detrending

Greetings,

I am in search of data detrending method for financial data series. Could anyone kindly suggest an algorithm or point me to a source of information? Or even better share an MQ4 file that has already been created?

Thanks,

Bartels test

Mladen,

Is it possible to translate Bartels test into MQ4 based on formula provided in attached documents? Then is it possible to apply it to G Browser v 5 and have it output cycles that only have Bartels score >51%?

Cheers,

Piptesting_cycles_for_statistical_significance_-_bartel.pdf

ismael360:
Hi Mladen,

I wanted to ask you if you can rewrite the code in this Power Meter Indicator in you own impeccable way?

The thing is it is a really nice addition to any traders arsenal and I am sure it will benefit from Mladen's coding craft.

Also, would it be possible to show say 4hr & Daily as a %

We might see a really strong currency and weak currency highlight throughout the diff TFs

Thanks Mladen

Ish

I was able to get someone else to make the currency meter show the 4hr and 15m at the same time. Of course it's probably not as good as Mladens code but, it could be useful for some of you.

Files:

I wanted to know if Mr tools or Mladen can put a alarm when crossing the zero line on the sibbet's demand index 2?

Hi Ismael,

I did add the alerts and also the arrows as per your request, so we can save more time to MrTools and Mladen doing more interesting stuff.

I've just "copy and paste" the amazing code that is a standard in all the mod made by our mql guru Mladen

Mladen and Tools I hope you don't mind!!!

Let me know if there are problems, I tested it on my alpari platform and it works fine.

Regards

ismael360:
I wanted to know if Mr tools or Mladen can put a alarm when crossing the zero line on the sibbet's demand index 2?

brax64:
Hi Ismael,

I did add the alerts and also the arrows as per your request, so we can save more time to MrTools and Mladen doing more interesting stuff.

I've just "copy and paste" the amazing code that is a standard in all the mod made by our mql guru Mladen

Mladen and Tools I hope you don't mind!!!

Let me know if there are problems, I tested it on my alpari platform and it works fine.

Regards

Thanks brax64, I was wanting a pop up alert, but a alert with arrows is even better. I will give it a go and see how it works.

Brax64, hey I wanted to ask you something. I remember that you were trading a renko setup that you put together a few months back. Are you still using that setup?

If so, how has it been performing for you? Have you made any improvements?

If not, what are you using these days? And why.

You advice and knowledge of putting together great setups is much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Ish

mrtools, would you please add an input?

mrtools,

Is it possible to add an input to select the turn off of a range ( say 5% or 95% ) instead of just 0% and 100% of the DTOSC you've worked on for me?

dtosc_channel_arrows_1.mq4

Reason: