Free History Data of Pairs

Hello!

Although I've searched a lot to find a reliable and free history data of pairs for M1 time frame, but I'm still in problem to find a free source. I want to reach to 99.9% accuracy of backtesting for at least 2 years in M1.

Could anyone please help me? Could anyone please share it if he has it already for EUR/USD or other pairs?

Best wishes,

Pezhman 

Pezhman Zamani:

Hello!

Although I've searched a lot to find a reliable and free history data of pairs for M1 time frame, but I'm still in problem to find a free source. I want to reach to 99.9% accuracy of backtesting for at least 2 years in M1.

Could anyone please help me? Could anyone please share it if he has it already for EUR/USD or other pairs?

Best wishes,

Pezhman 

Guys, I'm looking for your helpful tips and hints 

If you are using MT5 so you should not have this problem.
I know some traders who are converting their systems/EAs to MT5 just to backtest it with the real ticks (and it will be the same as you are trading it for for the long time).

--------------

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud - read the post  #255 for more explanation.

Sergey Golubev:

If you are using MT5 so you should not have this problem.
I know some traders who are converting their systems/EAs to MT5 just to backtest it with the real ticks (and it will be the same as you are trading it for for the long time).

--------------

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud - read the post  #255 for more explanation.

I'm using MT4. So I need historical data for it.

Pezhman Zamani:

In case of MT4 - the historical data is related to the broker ... one broker is one data ... the other broker is the other (more good) data ...
It depends on the broker sorry.

Pezhman Zamani:

You will never get accuracy in Mt4 tester no matter what tick you download....you need an external plugin software to make accurate tests with Mt4 but it wont come for free! Search google and you will find them, i can't advertise,promote or post links to such software in the forum.

Kenneth Parling:

You will never get accuracy in Mt4 tester no matter what tick you download....you need an external plugin software to make accurate tests with Mt4 but it wont come for free! Search google and you will find them, i can't advertise,promote or post links to such software in the forum.

Thank you very much for your hint

Reason: