Requests & Ideas - page 81

mrtools

Mrtools,

Could you create this EA we call "DDRsxRviCA"

Codiciones Buy:

1). "Double Dynamic Rsx" (yellow line more [>] to line gray).

2). "Rvi cfb adaptativ", in pozicion buy (lina green crosses from below to above orange line , only the cross).

3). "Volty Channel Stop on jurik", in pozicion buy(green).

4). Stop loss move with "Volty Channel Stop on jurik".

Files:
ea_ddrsxrca.jpg  354 kb

bebeshel:
Mrtools,

Could you create this EA we call "DDRsxRviCA"

Codiciones Buy:

1). "Double Dynamic Rsx" (yellow line more [>] to line gray).

2). "Rvi cfb adaptativ", in pozicion buy (lina green crosses from below to above orange line , only the cross).

3). "Volty Channel Stop on jurik", in pozicion buy(green).

4). Stop loss move with "Volty Channel Stop on jurik".

Bebeshel looks like it will be worth a try, may take a couple days though will say probably be ready by the weekend sometime for sure!

mrtools

Thank you kindly, ...well the end of the week.

"Life is a gift."

stupid question

now i know this is probably a stupid question but i dont know how to use every indicator so perhaps somebody can explain it to me

anyways im wondering if there is an indicator that tells you if there is going to be a strong move in the market it dosent need to tell me the

direction of the move just if its going to be a strong one or not

thanks guys for any enlightenment

Fgid

Mladen,

Could you add an alert once the center line and both the deviation lines are below 1.5 at close of bar?

thanks,

jim

Files:
fgdi.mq4  20 kb

jim

Here you go

Some non-standard parameters added :

alertsOnEveryAlign-> if set to tru (default) it will alert every time when all 3 values align above or bellow the e_random_line, if set to false it will alert only when first time the alignment happens

alertsOnAlignUp-> alert when all lines align above e_random_line

alertsOnAlignDown-> alert when all lines align bellow e_random_line

regards

Mladen

94315jim:
Mladen,

Could you add an alert once the center line and both the deviation lines are below 1.5 at close of bar?

thanks,

jim
Files:

msquared:
now i know this is probably a stupid question but i dont know how to use every indicator so perhaps somebody can explain it to me

anyways im wondering if there is an indicator that tells you if there is going to be a strong move in the market it dosent need to tell me the

direction of the move just if its going to be a strong one or not

thanks guys for any enlightenment

Trouble is you only know if the trend is strong when it's long advanced but I think non lag Atr may give you some indication. I always consider whether the strength has fundamental reasons even if indicators confirm the strength.

Mladen ; Mrtools

Could you make "Dynamic zone RSX cfb adaptativ new correct+arrows" like "dynamic zone velocity cfb adaptativ dj ?

Thanks

Can you please explain what exactly do you want?

All I see from your post is a proposed name of an indicator

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Could you make "Dynamic zone RSX cfb adaptativ new correct+arrows" like "dynamic zone velocity cfb adaptativ dj ? Thanks
Reason: