Requests & Ideas - page 78

Mladen

I see "indicator corner", bat i like more , "Elder subchart" for setting ...is better

bebeshel

Meters indicator draw objects and objects have limited options in metatrader 4

Also, there is no sub-chart in metatrader 4 (and the sub-chart in metatrader 5 is with very limited possibilities) - it is a set of objects that "pretend" to be a sub-chart

regards

Mladen

mladen:

Akima spline needs a minimum 5 points, but I am not sure if I can calculate over only 5 points repeatedly and still have the original Akima spline result - that is what I am trying to solve now)If you meant cubic spline interpolation (or Akima or Bezier) applied to mtf interpolation, as I mentioned, it is still a work in progress

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

Any development regarding Akima or Bezier spline?

mrtools

May you check if this indicators , "RSX cfb adaptativ dj new ", enters the category of "Cfb indicators corrected" ?

Thanks.

bebeshel:
May you check if this indicators , "RSX cfb adaptativ dj new ", enters the category of "Cfb indicators corrected" ? Thanks.

No not in the category as corrected try here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686

in the zip file think it was post # 89

biddick

Not yet

Right now working on something completely different that is unfortunately time consuming

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Any development regarding Akima or Bezier spline?

bebeshel

If you were concerned about it (rsx) repainting, then don't. It does not repaint (it has nothing in common with the one posted in elite section by fx40 that repaints)

bebeshel:
May you check if this indicators , "RSX cfb adaptativ dj new ", enters the category of "Cfb indicators corrected" ? Thanks.

mrtools ; Mladen

Could make this indicadore " rsx channel on oma_sig_alerts " whidth with selected time frame( mtf ) ?

Thanks

bebeshel:
Could make this indicadore " rsx channel on oma_sig_alerts " whidth with selected time frame( mtf ) ? Thanks

Wasn't able to get all the arrows but got the entry ones.

Reason: