otsfx  
Files:
ssa_mod.mq4 4 kb
ssa.jpg 72 kb
bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mladen

Mladen,

could you put in the indicators "rsx meter", same functions to move as subchart like, "Elder subchart"

bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mladen

I see "indicator corner", bat i like more , "Elder subchart" for setting ...is better

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

bebeshel

Meters indicator draw objects and objects have limited options in metatrader 4

Also, there is no sub-chart in metatrader 4 (and the sub-chart in metatrader 5 is with very limited possibilities) - it is a set of objects that "pretend" to be a sub-chart

regards

Mladen

biddick
biddick  
mladen:

Akima spline needs a minimum 5 points, but I am not sure if I can calculate over only 5 points repeatedly and still have the original Akima spline result - that is what I am trying to solve now)If you meant cubic spline interpolation (or Akima or Bezier) applied to mtf interpolation, as I mentioned, it is still a work in progress

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

Any development regarding Akima or Bezier spline?

biddick
biddick  

bebeshel
bebeshel  

mrtools

May you check if this indicators , "RSX cfb adaptativ dj new ", enters the category of "Cfb indicators corrected" ?

Thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
bebeshel:
May you check if this indicators , "RSX cfb adaptativ dj new ", enters the category of "Cfb indicators corrected" ? Thanks.

No not in the category as corrected try here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686

in the zip file think it was post # 89

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

biddick

Not yet

Right now working on something completely different that is unfortunately time consuming

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Any development regarding Akima or Bezier spline?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

bebeshel

If you were concerned about it (rsx) repainting, then don't. It does not repaint (it has nothing in common with the one posted in elite section by fx40 that repaints)

bebeshel:
May you check if this indicators , "RSX cfb adaptativ dj new ", enters the category of "Cfb indicators corrected" ? Thanks.