Requests & Ideas - page 79

Mr. Tools or mladen,

I have a request concerning the Dynamic Double Zone ATR.

Is it possible to add an MA like the Dynamic Ehler's Fisher Transform has?

If the buffers are all being used, I don't use the inner DZ Buy/Sell Probability lines so perhaps it would be possible to create a version without these lines to free up a buffer?

(also, would it be possible to add a smoothing option?)

Thanks!

Fudo

Fudomyo:
Mr. Tools or mladen,

I have a request concerning the Dynamic Double Zone ATR.

Is it possible to add an MA like the Dynamic Ehler's Fisher Transform has?

If the buffers are all being used, I don't use the inner DZ Buy/Sell Probability lines so perhaps it would be possible to create a version without these lines to free up a buffer?

(also, would it be possible to add a smoothing option?)

Thanks!

Fudo

Fudo,

Please try this one for now, using a ma of the non lag Atr, tried a lot of different options, and this is best so far, know of a inverse fisher tranform using RWMA is this the one you are talking about?

Mr. Tools,

I tested the Dynamic ATR with ma and it's perfect.

Thanks again!

mrtools:
Fudo, Please try this one for now, using a ma of the non lag Atr, tried a lot of different options, and this is best so far, know of a inverse fisher tranform using RWMA is this the one you are talking about?

Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your help. I'll give it a try.

This is the Ehler's Indicator I was talking about. Is the dotted cross line a RWMA?)

Thank you,

Fudo

Mladen

Could you make "meter macd(12/26/9)" ?

Thanks

bebeshel

"meters" are working on indicators that have known bounds (minimum and maximum) MACD does not have any known bound - it is an unbounded indicator - hence not suitable for "meters". MACD would need to be normalized first and then it could be used as an input to "meters" but then it would not be MACD any more

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Could you make "meter macd(12/26/9)" ? Thanks

Mladen

Ok,

Thanks

Mladen

Mladen,

But if you use only the slope of the MACD histogram, it could create "histogramMacd meters"?

bebeshel,

Please read my post again : neither MACD nor OSMA (the "MACD histogram") have bounds. How can you tell for an unbounded value that it have reached 100% when in the next moment it can move further and futher in the same direction, for example?

bebeshel:
Mladen, But if you use only the slope of the MACD histogram, it could create "histogramMacd meters"?

Mladen

Using for example the maximum of histogramMacd / minimum of histogramMacd , for the last 3 months or 6 months ....?

Reason: