Requests & Ideas - page 50

(REQ) Advanced Level Computer Assisted Trading using Multiple Time Frames MT4

HI mladen & mrtools

Computer Assisted Trading System

Correlating Multiple Time Frames will stack the odds in your favor on any trading style you use. This system makes trading using MTF's so visually simple that you will want to add MTF analysis to all of your trading. MTF analysis will provide you the "edge" you are looking for no matter what your trading style.

This "Ultimate Computer Assisted Trading" system can be used to trade any Forex, Futures, or Equity symbols for any of the following trading styles:

A - Consolidation Breakout Trades with our MTF "edge".

B - Trend Trades with our MTF "edge".

C - Revert to Mean Trades with our MTF "edge".

D - Choppy - Range Bound Trades.

D - Channel Trades (Up, Down or Sideways Channels).

E - Triangles, Pennants, and many other pattern type Trades.

Original System Website:

Advanced Level Computer Assisted Trading using Multiple Time Frames (MTF's) | CustomizedTrading.com

Thanks

Logistic and henon attractors, correlation dimension graphs of S&P 500 , does anyone know how to read these graphs?There are many articles about the theory part(mainly weather) I could not find a proper explanation on how to apply them in trading.

mladen:
Here is one version of rsx cfb adapted

Versions that Jurik is posting there are using what he calls "infinite length stochastic" in order to adapt rsx with a help of cfb and that "infinite length stochastic" is just another word for repainting (it is supposed to use whole history to find minimums and maximums and that way it is "remembering" extremes from long, long ago and when the number of used bars changes it repaints all the values backward).

Instead here is another way of using cfb for adapting rsx. You have to experiment a bit with short and long lengths (in short rsx length is going to vary between ShortLimit and LongLimit - assumption is that higher cfb values mean that there is strong trend and then the calculation length is longer and opposite for small cfb values - in that case it means that there is no trend and that rsx should react to all changes as quick as possible) and also with Cfb normalization period (the shorter the period, the faster the "reaction" should be)

Here is a comparison of a "regular" rsx (upper) and a cfb adapted rsx (lower) with default parameters that roughly correspond to each other and already here differences in "r5eaction" and values are visible
Differences are going to be bigger if you use longer length for rsx and longer long limit in the adaptive (since then it has "room" for adapting beter compared to the regular one) Here is a comparison of rsx 25 with rsx cfb adaptive 10-40 - here the differences are much bigger but that is expected since every comparison of non-adaptive to adaptive indicators at short lengths is almost always very similar - only at longer calculation lengths adaptive indicators show their true strength, and, in case of rsx (as an offspring of rsi) it will avoid a "flattening trap" that almost all rsi and rsx indicators fall in when longer calculation lengths are used
PS: I thought that I already posted something like this but it seems that I haven't so posting it now

Thanks Mladen, very, very nice did a mtf nrp version, hopefully not messing it up to much

Files:

many thanks to all those who have contributed to and help to moderate the forex-tsd. Your time and enthusiasm is greatly appreciated :-)

Mladen thanks for the cfb adapted RSX and Mr. Tools thank you for the mtf version. One thing - the indi's crash one of my mt4 platforms continually, could there be some kind of code error causing crashing? Thanks again - great work

Odysseus

Odysseus

You say that it crashes one of your mt4 platform. Does that mean that it works OK on your other platforms? If yes, what is the difference on the one that crashes? Does the platform that crashes has correct cfb indicator itself too (if it stops responding it could mean that the version of cfb is not the correct one - it usually happens with wrong parameter types)? And which version crashes?

I ask these because I can only guess that there is something different in the one that crashes (I do not have that problem with either version, but with metarader you never know ) As of coding problems it should not have any since there is nothing out of the usual in either the rsx adaptive nor in cfb that is called from rsx adaptive

regards

Mladen

odysseus11:
Mladen thanks for the cfb adapted RSX and Mr. Tools thank you for the mtf version. One thing - the indi's crash one of my mt4 platforms continually, could there be some kind of code error causing crashing? Thanks again - great work Odysseus

yeah it works fine on the platform (IamFX) that has all the CFB indi's, and I just realized that the platform it crashes (collectiveFX) does not have any of the CFB indi's (moved them to make room for something else I guess )....so the absence of the CFB indi's would explain the issues? All good then, thanks as always Mladen, your work is brilliant and appreciated!

Odysseus

mladen:
Odysseus

You say that it crashes one of your mt4 platform. Does that mean that it works OK on your other platforms? If yes, what is the difference on the one that crashes? Does the platform that crashes has correct cfb indicator itself too (if it stops responding it could mean that the version of cfb is not the correct one - it usually happens with wrong parameter types)? And which version crashes?

I ask these because I can only guess that there is something different in the one that crashes (I do not have that problem with either version, but with metarader you never know ) As of coding problems it should not have any since there is nothing out of the usual in either the rsx adaptive nor in cfb that is called from rsx adaptive

regards

Mladen

REQ(CFP Left To Right -Regression Lines Modifications)

Hello

Indicators works Only On USD,EUR,GBP Etc.

Can You Please Modify This Or Similar Type Of Indicators So that It Works On Any Type Of Symbols.

Thanks

Hello guys,

I would like a mod of the indi attached so when you apply it to a chart it set automatically the next higher time frame and also showing only the arrows signal.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

brax64

Never mind, I think that i got it myself but I would like that someone of you guys (mladen or mrtools for example... ) have a look at the code if I did correctly; my knowledge on mq4 is not very deep...

Thanks again for your precious help!

brax64

Files:

brax64

Perfect

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hello guys,

I would like a mod of the indi attached so when you apply it to a chart it set automatically the next higher time frame and also showing only the arrows signal.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

brax64

Never mind, I think that i got it myself but I would like that someone of you guys (mladen or mrtools for example... ) have a look at the code if I did correctly; my knowledge on mq4 is not very deep...

Thanks again for your precious help!

brax64
Reason: