Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 42

hi boostrader!!

hi bosstrader,did your broker had wrong quote?

where did the price 1.7072 came from?

i kow exactly the currency that u are buying is gbp/cable.

please check again the price 1.7072 at another brokerage.

and one more. can i have ur blessing system cv7.mq4 file?

thanks

jessica:
hi bosstrader,did your broker had wrong quote?

where did the price 1.7072 came from?

i kow exactly the currency that u are buying is gbp/cable.

please check again the price 1.7072 at another brokerage.

and one more. can i have ur blessing system cv7.mq4 file?

thanks

what wrong quote?? I am using interbank broker test.

maybe you are no said to me!!

thanks to rifo and tytian

muchas gracias

che:
thanks to rifo and tytian muchas gracias

welcome

this BSv7a some time want you use hand to change the profit. still have one bug.

let me explain my ea how to use here.

BSv7 cant use the manual have many bug, BSv7a only one bug.

if you want use manual play scalping. turn off this better

levelstop = 0

Auto_True_Manual_False = false

manual_magic = 0 <<0 for manual. here if you don't want trade, just close all order. and pending order will auto to delete all. much same magic nombor, and if you want follow other EA to play scalping, change the same magic number.

margincutoff it's no allow you money enter the market.

expire date may 30

next lesson i want write one line EMA. got another idea from here. different play EMA signal, check the history 1 year very profit also.

tytian

That means try your luck

Take ur hardearned money out regulary maybe a good way to protect ur account BUT for an EA to win the size of your account (that's 100% ROI) in a short period of time is still a very difficult task, u'll need luck:)

With martingale eas, it's only good to win 3,4,5 level trades 'coz any level below that is too small money, any level larger than that may take a long time during which you may caught heart attack...:p

I've also played the Chriss system, 111 and 173, replacing the jrsx with different indicators like rsi, macd, still not satisfying results.

Also another good one is from concururu (sorry if i spell ur name wrong, it's hard to spell correctly) the V1 and V2, this couple work very nice on eur/usd:)

daet:
Very good post boostrade. In order to hedge the martingale problem, what about regular weekly or daily withdrawals from your account so that by the time the big bang comes, you have drawn out more than your account is worth. Start with $10K and withdraw profits weekly and pretty soon it wont matter if your account blows up. Using it this way one can regularly pull $100 per day whilst maintaining the float. Open two accounts at the same broker and makes regular transfers between accounts.

Anyone else care to comment..?

That equity curve just looks too enticing...

I'm also tracking the criss v.111 or (harry) stratagy which is working well albeit much smaller profits with bigger float, which suits me as it produced 150 pips yesterday. I'm waiting for this one to blow up as my backtest of this EA was pretty flat.!!

Can this EA work on gbp/usd?

Or eur/usd only?

tytian:
welcome

this BSv7a some time want you use hand to change the profit. still have one bug.

let me explain my ea how to use here.

BSv7 cant use the manual have many bug, BSv7a only one bug.

if you want use manual play scalping. turn off this better

levelstop = 0

Auto_True_Manual_False = false

manual_magic = 0 <<0 for manual. here if you don't want trade, just close all order. and pending order will auto to delete all. much same magic nombor, and if you want follow other EA to play scalping, change the same magic number.

margincutoff it's no allow you money enter the market.

expire date may 30

next lesson i want write one line EMA. got another idea from here. different play EMA signal, check the history 1 year very profit also.

tytian
Files:

Where do you find the concurur V1 and V2 EAs at?

boostrade:
Take ur hardearned money out regulary maybe a good way to protect ur account BUT for an EA to win the size of your account (that's 100% ROI) in a short period of time is still a very difficult task, u'll need luck:)

With martingale eas, it's only good to win 3,4,5 level trades 'coz any level below that is too small money, any level larger than that may take a long time during which you may caught heart attack...:p

I've also played the Chriss system, 111 and 173, replacing the jrsx with different indicators like rsi, macd, still not satisfying results.

Also another good one is from concururu (sorry if i spell ur name wrong, it's hard to spell correctly) the V1 and V2, this couple work very nice on eur/usd:)

Thank you Tytian

Just wanted to thank you Tytian for giving us your EA, at least to trial. I think you should give it to Vytas without expiration, as this is his system.

But we gave Tytian a hard time, and rightly so, for wanting to profit off of someone else's hard work. He heard us, and he changed, and is now offering us a trial of his EA. So for that we should at least acknowledge that he did listen and he did change.

I just wanted to acknowledge that.

mikejody:
Where do you find the concurur V1 and V2 EAs at?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176083/page19

The EAs are here. You may want to read my other (following) posts in this thread for explanations. The EAs are still working good. Check out the statement and the smooth equity graph!

cucurucu:
:)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176083/page19

The EAs are here. You may want to read my other (following) posts in this thread for explanations. The EAs are still working good. Check out the statement and the smooth equity graph!

Thank you. I cannot open the 2 months statement; it says that it cannot download from that site. Can you post the statement any other way?

Thank you.

Reason: