[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 815

Igor_Sev:

and how can I refer to all currency pairs in the programming code when writing a tool?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/common/MarketInfo

Thank you for the links I will investigate

If you know, whether All, if there is a "Practical Applied Mathematics for Trader" - that is, a set of algorithms (with pictures, as well as without them) how and what to do with matsoft, and what decisions to take on the basis of the results.

I have read plenty of discussions of various mathematical topics, but I haven't come across such practical "manuals".

Please help me. And if not, it probably should create a branch?

Hello. Why does the modification return error 130(Incorrect stop levels)? Tral is 10 pips. SL - 50 pips.

if(Total==1)

{
OrderSelect(OrderTicket(),SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES);
}
else return;
if(Ask-Price>Tral*Point&&SL<Price&&&Magic==1) // Trawl buying criteria
{
OrderModify(OrderTicket(),NULL,Price,TP,0);
}
if(Ask-SL>Tral*Point&&SL>=Price&&&Magic==1)
{
OrderModify(OrderTicket(),NULL,SL+Tral*Point,TP,0);
}
if(Price-Bid>Tral*Point&&SL>Price&&&Magic==2) // Trawl criteria for sale
{
}
if(SL-Bid>Tral*Point&&SL<=Price&&&Magic==2)
{
OrderModify(OrderTicket(),NULL,SL-Tral*Point,TP,0);
}

You have indiscriminately what kind of order has now been chosen to make a modification.

You have to:

if(Ask-Price>Tral*Point && SL<Price && Magic==1 && OrderType()==OP_BUY) // Buy trawl criteria
{
}

for starters.... at least like this

eugggy:

Hello. Why does the modification return error 130(Incorrect stop levels)? Tral - 10 pips. SL - 50 pips.

if(Total==1)

{
OrderSelect(OrderTicket(),SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES);
}
else return;
if(Ask-Price>Tral*Point&&SL<Price&&&Magic==1) // Trawl buying criteria
{
}

Can you tell me where I can download a multi-terminal? To trade from several accounts at once.

At least here
Mathers:
Can you tell me where I can download a multi-terminal? To trade from several accounts at once.

How can it be set up to work with another DC? Is it even possible?

MrSoros:

You have indiscriminately what kind of order has now been selected to make a modification.

It has to:

if(Ask-Price>Tral*Point && SL<Price && Magic==1 && OrderType()==OP_BUY) // Trawl criteria to buy
{
}

for starters.... at least like this...

Actually, the order type is set when I open it with Magic: Magic=1 - Buy order, Magic=2 - Sell, so why are the stops wrong? Maybe, it is because MODE_STOPLEVEL returns 14, even though I set Tral and S/L more than 15 p. What's the matter?

Igor_Sev:

Good day!

Can you please advise a newbie, is it possible to write a custom indicator in MQL4 , so it can simultaneously handle all currency pairs? As far as I understand, the maximal number of lines in an indicator chart is 8, but I need only one line. I.e. can I get an array of arrays or variables for all currency pairs simultaneously for this line?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Semen Semenych had a similar indicator (CFP) which processes several currency pairs but displays only one line on the chart for the pair to which it is set. Look at the bottom of the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1464 maybe it will help as a starting point
Reason: