Adaptive lookback indicators - page 62

In case someone wonders why am I a fan of adaptive indicators - here is an example (the pointed out is just one of the similar cases on that same picture, I pointed out just the most obvious) - that is impossible to have without adapting

Files:
adaptive.png  128 kb

mladen:
In case someone wonders why am I a fan of adaptive indicators - here is an example (the pointed out is just one of the similar cases on that same picture, I pointed out just the most obvious) - that is impossible to have without adapting

Dearest MLADEN,

and we know and believes,you never touch any thing without strong reason and logic and especially in the said picture,when T3 is a usual smoothing indicator,it never make sharp edges and angles but it was adapting factor that force it to do.:).

any way without going back long in T3 history,can you explain some thing about T3,as we have a lot of indicators of T3 and a lot of other indicators widely using and depending on T3........just for refreshing code base knowledge as most of us visitors only reads new running posts/threads,very few and keen interested peoples goes back in old pages.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

and we know and believes,you never touch any thing without strong reason and logic and especially in the said picture,when T3 is a usual smoothing indicator,it never make sharp edges and angles but it was adapting factor that force it to do.:).

any way without going back long in T3 history,can you explain some thing about T3,as we have a lot of indicators of T3 and a lot of other indicators widely using and depending on T3........just for refreshing code base knowledge as most of us visitors only reads new running posts/threads,very few and keen interested peoples goes back in old pages.

regards

mntiwana

Will try to find the original Tim Tillson (inventor of T3) article about T3 and if I find it, will post it

mladen:

mntiwana

Will try to find the original Tim Tillson (inventor of T3) article about T3 and if I find it, will post it

Dearest MLADEN,

so T comes from inventors name and 3 ?

if this VHF adapting can be used in ocn indicators too ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

regards

mntiwana

As far as ocean indicators are concerned : Jim Sloman and Pat Raffalovitch have invented their own way of adapting (not well known, but ocean nmas are already adaptive - that is why they react so quickly in times of sudden trend changes and keep flat in times when there are no bifg price changes)

forexblasters:

Hi Mladen is it possible to add alert to this fantastic indicator (alert + the display line function like dots, lines etc.....)? Or is it still under construction?

BTW: I already like it very much the way it is ):

Grts Forexblasters

Hi Mladen, May I request again the adding of the alarm function (alert + the display line function like dots, lines etc.....)to this indicator please? Thanks in advance, Forexblasters....

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

regards

Here is one document that describes how T3 was made : tillson_t3_better_mas_and_oscillators.pdf

mladen:
Here is one document that describes how T3 was made : tillson_t3_better_mas_and_oscillators.pdf

Dearest MLADEN,

so much kind of you for T3 explanation pdf,interesting for gaining knowledge and understanding how such things was made basically,also today i learn and found what is EPMA and IE/2,before i was not aware of. again thanks.

actually T3 is so widely used almost in every mode so i was curious about.

regards

An upgrade to stochastic 2_1 (the version that used price filtering for calculation) except that this one is using adapting for price filtering : stochastic_2_2_-_mtf.ex4

PS: comparison of the old version (upper) and this version (lower). Seems to be worth of testing

Files:

mladen:
An upgrade to stochastic 2_1 (the version that used price filtering for calculation) except that this one is using adapting for price filtering : stochastic_2_2_-_mtf.ex4

PS: comparison of the old version (upper) and this version (lower). Seems to be worth of testing

Deartest MLADEN,

once again you make us feel strange,what a pretty invention,......it is more smooth,fast and sharp .....we will never be able to find and have the end of the peaks of your fun and skillfulness.:)

regards

Reason: