Adaptive lookback indicators - page 64

mladen:

It is more responsive (to the extent that I used much longer "basic" period in this one, and it is still faster) : adaptive_rsi_of_adaptive_ema.mq4

Upper is this one, lower is the one using fixed length EMA using same period. Probably some other average (like adaptive T3) would be better since then we would get much smoother results, but I sued EMA now just for the sake of checking what will happen

Yes: Mladen. it is more responsive , Thanks

Waiting for experiment of new T3 babay,

In fact, I am using your adaptive T3-v3 advanced for some pair

Regards

talaate:

Yes: Mladen. it is more responsive , Thanks

Waiting for experiment of new T3 babay,

In fact, I am using your adaptive T3-v3 advanced for some pair

Regards

Here is the version that uses adaptive T3 instead of the adaptive ema (so, adaptive rsi of adaptive t3) : adaptive_rsi_of_adaptive_t3.mq4

Where can I find adaptive T3 in color, please?

mladen:

Here is the vhf adaptive version of rsx too : adaptive_rsx_of_ma.mq4

PS: it really is smoother

Dearest MLADEN,

a lot of appreciations and thanks for this pretty nice version of rsx,really smoothed and sharp,i tried much your other new versions of rsi of today but every time they slipped out but this one easy fit in no time where i mold it,what i felt using levels are more suitable than sloping colors (depends on ones choice) because it shoot till end in either side,may be some day DDZ of it,again thanks.

i have 2 questions regarding this rsx,is it possible for a on chart version of it and secondly if EMAD can be added in price smoothing method,because of its enough smoothing nature this can handle emad too.but all in all you knows better.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_6.png  44 kb

wojtek.paul:
Where can I find adaptive T3 in color, please?

wojtek.paul

Check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page41

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

a lot of appreciations and thanks for this pretty nice version of rsx,really smoothed and sharp,i tried much your other new versions of rsi of today but every time they slipped out but this one easy fit in no time where i mold it,what i felt using levels are more suitable than sloping colors (depends on ones choice) because it shoot till end in either side,may be some day DDZ of it,again thanks.

i have 2 questions regarding this rsx,is it possible for a on chart version of it and secondly if EMAD can be added in price smoothing method,because of its enough smoothing nature this can handle emad too.but all in all you knows better.

regards

Will do some more development of that indicator, so we shall probably have those versions too

mladen:

Here is the version that uses adaptive T3 instead of the adaptive ema (so, adaptive rsi of adaptive t3) : adaptive_rsi_of_adaptive_t3.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

bundle of thanks again for this so nice version of rsi T3,really so responsive and compromising,so easy to use and adjust,it was T3 that can only fit here,your guess/thinking was so exact.:)....this is a mile stone indicator in rsi indicators in my poor thinking.

regards

Files:
2_7.png  41 kb

Mladen, thank you! I attach one more interesting indicator which perhaps can be made adaptive, too.

If not, it still may be interesting for some users.

Files:

wojtek.paul:
Mladen, thank you! I attach one more interesting indicator which perhaps can be made adaptive, too. If not, it still may be interesting for some users.

wojtek.paul

I was trying some things, but the indicator is based on bars count and so far it is resisting to become adaptive. Will try some other methods

mladen:

andreatrade

r-squared is usually used to adapt other indicators, so let us leave it out of this for now

I am not sure about band distance variation : it is using strict "per bar" calculation and those are usually not good for adapting, but will check it and try some things to see if it will be OK

Dear mladen, any good news for the above indicators ?

Thanks in advance, Andrea

Reason: