Adaptive lookback indicators - page 67

Jim Clark:

Dear mntiwana,

please, would you be so kindly and explain me the settings of the indicators ?

I´v try the hole day, but it looks so different to yours !!

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings

Jim Clark

Jim

Try using small values for floating zero

mladen:

Jim

Try using small values for floating zero

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by mntiwana View Post

Dear mntiwana,

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings

Jim Clark

================================================================================

Dear Jim Clark,

here is a bit my try,but i must say,when trading in lower TF,you must play with long term trading for to let the breath the price,it always move in cycles .... and as for higher TF,seniors can better guide you but as my observation,short term or medium term trading will be help you ,because there every candle is important and no much false signals comparing to lower TF....also keep in mind any of my setting will never help to any,every persons trading philosophy is different to next in a lot of factors..

thanks to BOSS for such wonderful precious stones.

regards

adxm_vhf_adaptive_fl_zero-long_term_m5.tpl

adxm_vhf_adaptive_fl_zero-short_term_m1.tpl

mladen:
Yes, all defaults

Thanks

Dear mladen, Dear mntiwana,

many thanks for the adxm explanation !

mntiwana:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by mntiwana View Post

Dear mntiwana,

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings

Jim Clark

================================================================================

Dear Jim Clark,

here is a bit my try,but i must say,when trading in lower TF,you must play with long term trading for to let the breath the price,it always move in cycles .... and as for higher TF,seniors can better guide you but as my observation,short term or medium term trading will be help you ,because there every candle is important and no much false signals comparing to lower TF....also keep in mind any of my setting will never help to any,every persons trading philosophy is different to next in a lot of factors..

thanks to BOSS for such wonderful precious stones.

regards

adxm_vhf_adaptive_fl_zero-long_term_m5.tpl

adxm_vhf_adaptive_fl_zero-short_term_m1.tpl

And the experimenting never ends Nice setup, btw

mrtools:
YeshuaYoke, all I can remember is I was using one on hourly chart and the other on the 4 hr chart, just remember the indicator will recalculate and what looked good could be because of the recalculation.

does the end of the statement mean that the MTF version will recalculate because it is MTF or the indicator will recalculate even if i use the non MTF version, also for the MTF version u posted, it doesnt load up on my chart , i click it out of navigator and drag it to my chart yet nothing happens

YeshuaYoke:
does the end of the statement mean that the MTF version will recalculate because it is MTF or the indicator will recalculate even if i use the non MTF version, also for the MTF version u posted, it doesnt load up on my chart , i click it out of navigator and drag it to my chart yet nothing happens

Yeshua Yoke,

mrtools means,the indicator is by birth recalculator/repainter thats why signals looking good.

YeshuaYoke:

YeshuaYoke

That indicator is using centered TMA. By its nature, centered TMA recalculates. You can find a detailed explanation about how centered TMA works here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

mladen:

And the experimenting never ends Nice setup, btw

Dearest MLADEN,

experimenting can be made when there is a thing ,to be experimentable, .

and your NICE is much enough for me,:).thanks.

regards

One more version of adxm - but this one is using the correct zero lag (the only correct zero lag) for price filtering, instead of super smoother : adxm_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero_zl.ex4

The difference can be significant with same parameters

Reason: