Adaptive lookback indicators - page 59

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

many many thanks for so quick help,it worked,and before i delete my requested post,your kind reply was here.

regards

Probably one of those things that still happens with this web design. I am told that soon the new things are going to be transferred from the beta to here and that all will be much simpler and faster (and bug free )

mladen:
Probably one of those things that still happens with this web design. I am told that soon the new things are going to be transferred from the beta to here and that all will be much simpler and faster (and bug free )

Dearest MLADEN,

i hope so,when i see in past,the old web design was working so nicely and fastly (bug free) and this web design is some times or often bothering visitors,especially in link matters but (charge free) ,i think we prefer the second option,we all walking here like in a garden and picking different flowers.

regards

An upgrade to stochastic of adaptive derivative ema - the biggest change is how the results are calculated when close/close price is used (but change can happen when low/high price is used too) : stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_2.ex4

mladen:
An upgrade to stochastic of adaptive derivative ema - the biggest change is how the results are calculated when close/close price is used (but change can happen when low/high price is used too) : stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_2.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for this upgrade ver,can i ask what is difference in between 1_1 and 1-2 of this stoch of adaptive derivative ema versions,in inputs parameters i did not find any difference,every thing is same............and if in price to use option (close/close and low/high) HA prices can be add. .

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for this upgrade ver,can i ask what is difference in between 1_1 and 1-2 of this stoch of adaptive derivative ema versions,in inputs parameters i did not find any difference,every thing is same............and if in price to use option (close/close and low/high) HA prices can be add. .

regards

It is in the way how the prices are treated internaly by calculations - the newest version avoids some of the possible issues (when extremes can be exceeded)

mladen:

It is in the way how the prices are treated internaly by calculations - the newest version avoids some of the possible issues (when extremes can be exceeded)

Dearest MLADEN,

oh,understand,means when car is on high way with 240km speed,it is still in control.thanks for explanation......is there any possibility for HA prices too.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

oh,understand,means when car is on high way with 240km speed,it is still in control.thanks for explanation......is there any possibility for HA prices too.

regards

mntiwana

Will make one version where all the 3 prices can be chosen

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version that allows the usage of any of the 22 price types combinations for the 3 prices used by the stochastic (and it takes care of those even in cases of illogical price combinations) :

Also noticed and solved one issue in the case of high/low usage of prices. Now it works correctly for every price combination

Dearest MLADEN,

you are so kind and genius,so much thanks for noticing and correcting high/low usage of price .....i would like call the guys (we were talking about some where in previous posts) if they ever had been ability to notice any thing such like this ,let the correction ability far away,may be non of us along with those loud speaking.

may i ask how it will be take care of illogical price combination,can you plz explain more,seems interesting.:)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

you are so kind and genius,so much thanks for noticing and correcting high/low usage of price .....i would like call the guys (we were talking about some where in previous posts) if they ever had been ability to notice any thing such like this ,let the correction ability far away,may be non of us along with those loud speaking.

may i ask how it will be take care of illogical price combination,can you plz explain more,seems interesting.:)

regards

mntiwana

For example you chose to use low for high and high for low (just one of the possible examples) : the indicator will "chose" the appropriate price on each calculating loop and use them accordingly

mladen:

mntiwana

For example you chose to use low for high and high for low (just one of the possible examples) : the indicator will "chose" the appropriate price on each calculating loop and use them accordingly

sir, how to do it ( low for high and high for low} ???

I may not understand, but in setting of the indicator prices to use for high (all of 3 )

Reason: