TickScalper EA - page 3

newdigital:
Template 2 is Alpari and Alpari is on GMT + 1 now.

So, for GMT + 2 broker (LiteForex ?) - it can be 9 - 19.

For example:

M1 candle right now

- 19:44 Alpari time (GMT + 1)

- 20:44 LiteForex time (GMT +2).

Just same candle.

It means - if 8 - 18 Alpari time so it can be 9 - 19 LiteForex time for same bars, right?

It's FXOpen, but yeah, that would make sense! Thanks for the time frame bumps! I'll see how this works into the equation...

I've been looking for this kind of scal_EA.

Thanks igorad and NewDigital.

I am testing template2,because may account is very small

today.i had 3trades in eur/usd and all positive.(AlpariUK)

my lot size is 0.02,so i got 0.54. 0.22, 0.20...

it's a very small profit,but now it's enough for me!

regards.

sorry for my english.

This is the first trade EA took today

anyone kind enough to tell the manual system of this system how to use the tick window .. if i decided to trade manually

also does it use big SL?

Files:

sillykiddo:

anyone kind enough to tell the manual system of this system how to use the tick window .. if i decided to trade manually

also does it use big SL?

If you want to trade it manually so no need to have big stop loss.

Because in EA: you can select MAs as for M15 timeframe, or for H4 timeframe, or for any timeframe.

But if you use M1 timeframe and MAs (crossing for enter/exit) will be on the same M1 timeframe so you will have very small stop loss value.

It is just a settings of the EA.

It was difficult day yesterday for this EA:

1. Template 1 - no trades.

2. Template 2: it was 1 stop loss for EURUSD:

3. Template - it was 1 stop loss but EA recovered this loss very quickly in the same day:

That's all news.

what is the Template 2 EA SL my one says 100 pips thats dagerous.. how can i fix that? based on M15 MA?

Just change in the settings of the EA (StopLoss and MAs confirmation parameters as MC_Timeframe 15).

But I am not sure that it will be profitable with changes.

It is the system itself converted to the EA.

It was the idea of this manual system generally.

Read first page of this thread.

But for this template 2 - it was 15 trades this morning with total profit 3.22 dollars (by 0.01 lot size) so this 10 dollars loss will be recovered for 2 or 3 days anyway.

if we will not have stop loss for the next 2 day.

I agree - dangerous. But many scalpers are having big stop loss values ...

Template 2 expert There is problem To me captive deal as well immediately opens the thing to 0,00003 pips and I pay spread and rather than awaiting, taking target.

Files:
problem.jpg  109 kb

Finally got it to work early this morning!

Greetings-

An interesting early morning indeed! I live in the states (central time) so this time I stayed up all night last night/this morning to figure out why the EA still wasn't working on my account.

I finally found out what was keeping the EA from trading- the account I have is micro and the lot sizes are different (I do have a standard account, but don't have enough $ yet to trade it). For example, $0.01 size is actually 0.1 not 0.01. I've also incorporated a little money management system:

Where the Lots goes near top of code:

extern double Lots = 0; // Trade Volume - Using special MM for micro account - see details below

And this code squeezed in before the first "if" command in the init start () area:

Lots = AccountBalance ()/ 10000; // For example, if you only had like $35 in your micro account, then lot size would then be 0.35 or so forth so this will increase when your account increases (I have a little over $200 now, so my lot size would be 2 or higher) This can be modified for standard or ECN accounts

I've also stuck this in the printable comment section:

sComment = sComment+"Total lot size used= " + Lots + NL;

I've also took the liberty of disabling the stop loss (StopLoss = 0; ) as I see there's really no need for it IMO; one in over a few dozen trades or more is an extremely low draw down for scalping; that's how I feel. The trade will eventually turn around and profit long. This morning I had a total of 8 trades, totaling only $0.25, no losses, however, this was due because I haven't use the MM I've created and I didn't change the lot size to the appropriate one until right away after I discovered that was the major factor of the EA not working (I discover this some time around 3:30am to 4:00am central time) but I still had the stop loss set at 100 (that's changed now). Here's hoping to some super awesome scalping for the rest of the month!

-David

Reason: