TickScalper EA - page 4

Hello . How I can take that to recur (10 deals simultaneously yea fallen open) As well so they had given e-possible to change the code to close in signal on goal 3 pips for example. Spread is paid for insignificant win

Files:
10.jpg  90 kb

Because MaxOrders = 10 in the settings.

Change this Max order to the number you want.

3 for example.

newdigital:
Because MaxOrders = 10 in the settings.

Change this Max order to the number you want.

3 for example.

I've set mine to 1 since I disabled the stop loss. I know these less trades, but I've increased the lot size to make up for the lack. Only one trade closing in the negative, and was -$0.04, not $10 Still made $0.40, almost double what I made yesterday, even at one trade at a time. I'm setting it back to the original settings for tonight (except for the MM) to see any difference.

Interesting idea.

I will try tomorrow with template 3 as I am using 3 pairs.

disabled the stop loss is stop loss = 0?

Because this EA is having exit irrespective of stop loss - it was coded on some MA indicators' crossing if I remember.

Hmmm, maybe disabling the stop loss isn't such a good idea after all- you might end up closing out of the session with a bigger loss! But the one trade at a time with bigger lots would be similar or almost equivalent to multiple trades with smaller lot sizes. Nice thing about this scalper is there's no draw down at all, whether or not you use a stop loss

I stopped trading template 1 because there were no any trade for few days.

Template 2 is working fine.

It is the trades in 4th of November:

It was 5th of November:

It was on Friday (on 6th):

Files:
0411_1.jpg  101 kb
0411_2.jpg  82 kb
0511_1.jpg  99 kb
0611_1.jpg  125 kb

It was for today (template 2):

-----------

As to template 3 (with MM) so I started to test USDCAD, EURGBP and EURJPY with this template.

I found that EURGBP and EURJPY are not good for this EA.

Thus, we are having 3 'not good' pairs:

GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURJPY.

EURUSD seems fine.

Files:
0911_1.jpg  118 kb
0911_2.jpg  24 kb

Nice trades so far!

Maybe filter with vsa trenddiamonds and smc4scalpercandles would further reduce any DD. Maybe even with adattive rsi display.

Thanks very much everyone!

Files:
nice_trades.gif  65 kb
Reason: