Give me answer all code guru (masters) - page 5

Well ... I found ...

GCI broker.

It works for Indian market.

Just switch to M15 timeframe and you can see the following -

State Bank of India, M15 timeframe:

Files:

Tata Motors ... vehicle ... I drived this vehicle for few months ...

Files:
tata_1609_4.jpg  196 kb
tata_1609_1.jpg  177 kb
tata_1609_2.jpg  194 kb
tata_1609_3.jpg  194 kb

lion of gail:
hello sir i don't think brainwashing system work for me

now i think so much when i get right system when i get sum money and when i start my political Carrier and when i do some thing for my country

i m breakdown in my heart

i m not afraid to die but i m afraid to die without do anything for my country and poor people.

God give us life do you know why???

because he love us and he send us on earth to doing for something for human being

he give us one chance to do something

and i do not loss this chance because i do not want to insult god.

when we will die and go house of god than we what say to the god if he ask us what r u doing on earth

i wraith here all things because i not want ur sympathy but sir i have no friend,no girlfriend ,no one signal person who listen me. and now i face also unemployment also. i m graduate in science.

do you know why i face all things

because of leader yes my country leader are &*(^%^%$#$%*,MOTHERF####

that is not my story somany young boy and girls are face it

sorry i wraith all things here

Hi lion of gail,

It's up to you. Because you should like the system to use it.

As to the situation in general so you can use forex as a hobby for example.

I remember my feeling when i started to trade forex many many years ago (in last century) and won my first 100 dollars ... it was very good feeling ... it was felling .. something as "yes, I can do it! I will not depend on any political situation in the country anymore, and I can be more independent related to my actions, opinions and whatever".

It was my feeling when I won my first 100 dollars in forex.

Later on I understood that personal financial independence costs a lot ... but it is the other story.

Just out of curiosity : which country are you going to save?

lion of gail:
hello sir i don't think brainwashing system work for me

now i think so much when i get right system when i get sum money and when i start my political Carrier and when i do some thing for my country

i m breakdown in my heart

i m not afraid to die but i m afraid to die without do anything for my country and poor people.

God give us life do you know why???

because he love us and he send us on earth to doing for something for human being

he give us one chance to do something

and i do not loss this chance because i do not want to insult god.

when we will die and go house of god than we what say to the god if he ask us what r u doing on earth

i wraith here all things because i not want ur sympathy but sir i have no friend,no girlfriend ,no one signal person who listen me. and now i face also unemployment also. i m graduate in science.

do you know why i face all things

because of leader yes my country leader are &*(^%^%$#$%*,MOTHERF####

that is not my story somany young boy and girls are face it

sorry i wraith all things here

Lion of gail

you could try some of these? - should be easy enough to check on replay, although may take some time

don't know if any work and make good money (as have nt tried them)

but there must be at least one, out of the 21 that could help you

Forex Signal - Trading strategy - MT4 Indicator: Trading system

to thanks all of u

hello every body first thanks to all of u EXTRA thanks for new digital SIR in this world no one come to help poor people any one some of people like who tray for us UNESCO, unisef, WHO this all ORG. because of people who like new digital

newdigital:
Tata Motors ... vehicle ... I drived this vehicle for few months ...

sir

is it work for 30h and 1h ?????

It should work in any timeframe but I traded it for M15, H1 and H4.

Timeframe is selected based on volatility of the pair and the correlation between the price and the signals.

Lower timeframe = more trades.

Highier timeframe = less trades.

Stop loss/trailing stop is based on indicator and it is very small by value so it can be used with small deposit size ... but I am not sure that stocks can be traded with small deposit size. Because I tried to backtest GazProm H1 chart with lot size 0.1 and 1 million demo deposit, and I receive Metatrader message "not enough money" so ...

It is better to trade forex, and use stocks just for information or for analysis.

newdigital:
It should work in any timeframe but I traded it for M15, H1 and H4.

Timeframe is selected based on volatility of the pair and the correlation between the price and the signals.

Lower timeframe = more trades.

Highier timeframe = less trades.

Stop loss/trailing stop is based on indicator and it is very small by value so it can be used with small deposit size ... but I am not sure that stocks can be traded with small deposit size. Because I tried to backtest GazProm H1 chart with lot size 0.1 and 1 million demo deposit, and I receive Metatrader message "not enough money" so ...

It is better to trade forex, and use stocks just for information or for analysis.

no sir i m not trading yet

here in Indian exchange margin is very low for sbi is 25,000 Rs.= $ 500 for 1 lot it my 5 months salary

sir i have one indicator it work like holy grail but one problem with it

i do not want wrong signal which u see in fig.

u have any other indicator who help to filter it

Files:
fir1.gif  43 kb
lion_1.gif  35 kb

Hi himanshu99,

I am sorry but this kind of indicator can be used as stop loss/trailing stop levels.

I am not sure that it can be used to enter.

You need some signal indicator for enreting.

if you will upload your indicator so I will try to make some setup by adding some other indicator and we will see how it will be in trading.

or you can select the filter by yourself using this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923

Reason: