TickScalper EA - page 9

so i just have a single M1 chart, and i already follow all the instruction u stated..thanks

will see how it goes.

scalper

hello Newdigital

can you tell me which is the best broker for using scalper and martingale EA please , can they blocked an EA .

Do you keep good result with polyfitscalper?

thanks

rusty

Broker?

It depends on spead. You can check the spread using SpreadoMeter indicator o the first post of this thread.

Polyfitscalper is same as ay other scalpers. Difference from here is that we can adjast the risk in Polyfitscalper.

But scalpers are usually very risky by system (any scalper). Because big stop loss and small profit value.

poyfitscalper

thank you ,

is frank ea is a scalper for you ?

Martingale.

still no trade open...funny

...but today is market closed;)

Template #3.

This template is for 3,000 - 5,000 deposit, trading with MM (money management),

MAs confirmation paramenets with M15 timeframe (not risky).

Explanation about installation is inside readme text file (attached).

It is not very risky template: trading on M1 timeframe with stop loss for M15 MAs.

Files:

Because stop loss = 0 in the settings I am trading.

I am using ExitMode = 10: it is exit on Bollinger bands indicator on open bar M15 timeframe.

Trading on M1 having exit on M15 - it is MTF EA and it is risky as 1 loss may be much more highier then the profit for 1 week. That is why I said that it is at least for 3,000.

and would it be possible to add a function to reverse the direction of entry? because I am getting the impression that it often takes trades at the local minimum/maximum and the Tp often only gets hit by luck at least 1 hour later or so...

Can you give more explanation about reverse the direction of entry? Means: if trade is going to have stop loss so use martingale instead of stop loss? If opposite direction so it can be hedge and not every broker can allow the hedge ...

newdigital:
Because stop loss = 0 in the settings I am trading.

I am using ExitMode = 10: it is exit on Bollinger bands indicator on open bar M15 timeframe.

Trading on M1 having exit on M15 - it is MTF EA and it is risky as 1 loss may be much more highier then the profit for 1 week. That is why I said that it is at least for 3,000.

Can you give more explanation about reverse the direction of entry? Means: if trade is going to have stop loss so use martingale instead of stop loss? If opposite direction so it can be hedge and not every broker can allow the hedge ...

but what about the risk level if you use the sl? is the sl calculated to fit the risk level or what is the risklevel for?

Reason: