For "Solar wind" believers - page 9

mladen:
As far as I am let to believe (from advertisements, from "it does not repaint" or the "even if it does repaint, it repaints just a little bit") everybody using "solar wind" or any of the renamed offspring of it is a zillionair by now, so ... you probably should ask the ones the zillionairs calling it "magic" and similar names :):) And of "becoming a millionaire in a couple of days" theme ... As far as I am concerned, I believe 1st post of this thread is quite enough from me regarding that sunject

hello how r u???

i want some help i m new trader and i dont know any thing about code but u help me to make best combination of two indicator which are i post here

Files:

Regarding fx_fish_2ma : take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page3

Any combination of a repainting indicator as solar wind with any other will make it just another repainter

lion of gail:
hello how r u??? i want some help i m new trader and i dont know any thing about code but u help me to make best combination of two indicator which are i post here

Have you ever seen something like this?

Hi all,

Have you ever seen something like this? Do you know the name of this indicator?

Files:
gbpcadh4.jpg  196 kb

hmrt135:
Hi all, Have you ever seen something like this? Do you know the name of this indicator?

Hi Hmrt135,

Moved you to this thread, on page 4 is that indicator, but please understand this indicator repaints badly.

It was just a matter of time when will it (the "solar wind joy") become a part of yet another "magic trading system"

And it seems that it is useless to tell again and again that it was made as joke to show how "well" one indicator can repaint. And since "it looks so good" on charts, we can expect some more "magic" sistems based on it

Posting this version too, even though someone has made an effort to make this one a non-repainting one. The problem is that the coder did not quite succeed in that. Usually all know that the solar winds main problem is that it calculates form right to left (thus using future values instead of past for calculation) In this one that is changed (option=1 means that it should calculate from left to right) but other coding errors were not corrected so it is still a repainting indicator - not in the way the "original" does it, but still ...

Files:

One more for the collection. This one even has a "grail" in its name

Files:
graalun.mq4  2 kb

Since it seems that JP Morgan is using it in its trading decisions too :):)

Here is one more version of the solar wind

Files:
fx_3ma.mq4  5 kb

Premus (but this post is meant also to all reading this thread)

These are almost all variations of the most famous repainter in metatrader of all time. As good as the look in hindsight, they are going to kill your account sooner or later (in my experience from 5-6 years ago when I was testing it regardless of the repainting, sooner). All these posted here are not meant to be used but are here in this thread to help people avoid renamed and disguised versions of solar wind

mladen:
It was not posted yet in this thread, so here is one more for this collection

HI MR MLADEN ,,can you make this indicator in mtf version and got alerts .... thanks alot

Files:
Reason: