Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 610

mrtools:
DoubleR85, Recoded the indicator to get alerts options on the colors, and made it mtf too.

Thanks to mrtools for his gracious help! To those who intend to use this indicator you will need a strong backround in VSA to use it properly.

Wish you all the best!

mr tools and Mladen please make MTF .., ARmagicdotZZ.mq4 armagicdotzz.ex4

i dont have file Mq4 for this file protectec

Files:

zanuar:
mr tools and Mladen please make MTF .., ARmagicdotZZ.mq4 armagicdotzz.ex4 i dont have file Mq4 for this file protectec

Sorry Zanuar would need the original mq4 to be able to modify it for mtf.

mrtools:
Sorry Zanuar would need the original mq4 to be able to modify it for mtf.

it's okay mr., klo so please make this indicator mtf and make this signal does not change even if one momentum_onchartsignals_indicator_v1.0.mq4

zanuar:
it's okay mr., klo so please make this indicator mtf and make this signal does not change even if one momentum_onchartsignals_indicator_v1.0.mq4

zanuar

That is a classical repainting indicator (coding and logical errors that are causing the repainting). If they were corrected you would not give those signals at all (see the example when only the direction of calculation is changed from right to left (future to past) to left to right (past to future). It does not look anything at all as the repainting one. My advice is that you forget about it, but then ... you decide

Files:
wrong.gif  38 kb

zanuar:

Bad repainter

mladen:
zanuar That is a classical repainting indicator (coding and logical errors that are causing the repainting). If they were corrected you would not give those signals at all (see the example when only the direction of calculation is changed from right to left (future to past) to left to right (past to future). It does not look anything at all as the repainting one. My advice is that you forget about it, but then ... you decide

thanks for the advice mr tools., this indicator is a repaint so mngkin I leave it

if so please me that the best indicator is used as MTF.,, arrzzx2.mq4

Files:
arrzzx2.mq4  9 kb

zanuar:
thanks for the advice mr tools., this indicator is a repaint so mngkin I leave it if so please me that the best indicator is used as MTF.,, arrzzx2.mq4

Zanuar, that one repaints as well.

mrtools:
Zanuar, that one repaints as well.

no problem mr tools ., please make mtf

zanuar:
no problem mr tools ., please make mtf

Isn't that a zigzag?

Reason: