Rhythmic2-EURUSD (RAS ID:32576) - page 2

leeb,

I received only one signal and then stop.

Why?

attached screenshot.

Files:
ras.gif  9 kb

Reply to frak40

Hi frak40 - if you look at the history tab on my signal you will see there was definetly more than one signal yesterday. As I mentioned before please always test on a demo first - you may want to contact RAS support if you only had one trade.

frak40:
leeb,

Why?

attached screenshot.

The screenshot below shows there were many trades and you should have received more than one.

Files:
history.png  48 kb

to Frak40

If you look on the screenshot you attached it says 'one order with lot less than minimal' so may be that the lotsize my signal sent is less than your minimum lot - please test on a demo account and look at RAS settings reading the RAS documentation and contacting their support if you don't understand the minmum lot settings etc.. this isn't a problem with my signal but your RAS settings. Anyone using ANY signal should fully understand how to configure RAS first and lotsizes etc, this is why I always suggest to demo first no matter how experienced the trader. Thanks for your interest and for subscribing

frak40:
leeb,

Why?

attached screenshot.

myfxbook

Also please see the myfxbook link for this signal showing the account has grown over the past few days, the signal doesn't use scalping so speed of execution with RAS shouldn't be an issue (as it is with many signals listed)

Rhythmic-EURUSD-v2 System | Myfxbook

The account is currently up 33% as shown by the graphic from myfxbook below

Files:
myfxbook.png  27 kb

Pricing

I had left the price at $75 for over a week for anyone wishing to trial the signals. It has now returned to the normal price of $168, anyone subscribing at this price will lock it in for the lifespan of their subscription as the price will increase as more forward testing results show the system to be profitable.

The system is now up 38% in a few weeks.

Progress

Now up over 43% as shown by the myfxbook screenshot below.

Files:
eurusd.png  25 kb

equity line

Hi Leeb,

I have a good equity line with your signal .

thanks

Franco

Franco

Hi Franco,

Glad you're making money with the signal.

Best, Leeb

frak40:
Hi Leeb,

I have a good equity line with your signal .

thanks

Franco
Reason: