Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 65

Thanks bshcom, please post your template and say what you use boxsize

andruw:
Thanks, bshcom. Prompt please on your schedule displays only one of two lines of the indicator ha real. At me their two. How to leave only one?

in the indies property set all white colors to none

teresh2:
Thanks bshcom, please post your template and say what you use boxsize

just put the indies you want on the 2m offline chart

then right click on your charts and choose tempplates and save as tempplate

then you have made your own tempplate

im trying boxsize 5pip for the moment

done for now ,been a good day

Files:
ej_1.gif  46 kb

and also on eu

Files:
eu.gif  52 kb

and also on gy

Files:
gy_1.gif  48 kb

bshcom

kerty9:
here they are

Still if you will post your template, it would be

appreciated,

thanks!

GS

Renko

bshcom , post your tpl pls, your screens are very cool

triger88990:
hey guys this is my first post here I don't want to disappoint you but what you guys call to be a renko chart in fact it's not. may be is it a derivate from the real renko chart.

A renko chart is constructed by placing a brick in the next column once the price surpasses the top or bottom of the previous brick by a predefined amount.

for a better understending of renko chart I suggest you to look in steve nison book.

Renko charts have a pre-determined "Brick Size" that is used to determine when new bricks are added to the chart. If prices move more than the Brick Size above the top (or below the bottom) of the last brick on the chart, a new brick is added in the next chart column.

prices may exceed the top (or bottom) of the current brick. Again, new bricks are only added when prices completely "fill" the brick. For example, for a 5-point chart, if prices rise from 98 to 102, the hollow brick that goes from 95 to 100 is added to the chart BUT the hollow brick that goes from 100 to 105 is NOT DRAWN. The Renko chart will give the impression that prices stopped at 100 in this situation.

a real renko chart will look like this (see below chart),if someone can redirect me where I can find one it will be helpful

thanks!

Isn't this similar to a point & figure chart?

No, a P&F chart moves vertically until it has a change of direction.

Then it starts a new column.

Renko moves diagonally.

Reason: