Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 26

Sorry, this is the template

Files:

tr00708:
It's repaint? How do you shoot the signal and entry trade because the 1pip renko bar indi move to left and right all the time Thanks

I am filtering the signal with the Bollinger Bands and the MA. Once the renko bars start showing a possible change in price direction I wait until it cross the BB and the MA and enter the trade. In a 1 hr chart there will be always bricks repainting because as long the 1 hr normal candle (not the renko bar) is still open, the renko bars will repaint, but with those filters you might still be able to catch some good trades.

Also you can try a 1 min chart with 1 pip renko with those same filters and in the 1 min chart there is also no repainting because is less bars to be open during a 1 min normal candle. When the 1 min candle close, whatever you see in your renko indicator it will stay, so it's easier but you have to act very fast, this is kind of scalping, you need to keep watching the chart very closely.

chart setup

first i would like to say thanks for the new tool. when i load the template i see the bars but the horizontal lines are real close together and the LSMA is a straight line with different colors at the bottom. Could someone please fill me in on what i have done wrong or what i can change to make it look the the pic posted here. Thanks

lordsfxt hows your system doing today?

Regards

bh4v1k

HAPPY PIPS ALL

This system is going to suffer in whipsaw the same as most others, I'm happy to admit to grovelling to good ole' lordsfxt as to how he got his results, what he's given already is great - thanks - but what I'm really interested in is how he's using discretion and price action to stay out the whipsaw and in the trend. It may just be experience, any charts would be a help, thx folks

This indicator shows a direction of 5 different sizes renko box. Enjoy.

Files:

andruw:
This indicator shows a direction of 5 different sizes renko box. Enjoy.

Thanks, but why does it need approval? We can't download it...

Could anyone code an e-mail alert for this indy? Thanks.

Renko charting based

Hi Mr. Nims and Lordsfxt,

Can you modify a litle bit of the renkoashi script for making renko script start based on 'time' (dd-mm-yyyy)

Since renkoashi script now start based on maxbars, the result of charting can be vary. e.g charting result of maxbars 1000 will be totaly different compare with charting of maxbars 50.000. Sory for my english.

Regards,

tr00708

Reason: