Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 19

barli:

The thing is, even if there are people whose predictions are correct, they won't tell you how they made them, as they spent more than one or two years studying astro techniques to formulate price-time.
+100... :0))

Here's my work, if you're interested please get in touch

dentraf:

Here's my work, if you're interested please get in touch

Such beauty is worthy of this branch...

Mixon777:

I gave a method - which brings me profits ...

Michael,

- Do you trade using this method on the real?

- Without any stops?

- Can I ask for the investment-password or at least the state?

The questions are because, judging by these screenshots, back in March 2011 you were trading Fibo and no stops:

goldtrader:

Michael,

- Do you trade using this method on the real?

- Without any stops?

- May I ask you for the investment password or at least a straight?

The questions are because, judging by these screenshots, back in March 2011 you were trading Fibo and no stops:

After all, it says there (on the links) in black and white: "Masonic strategy - trade - tehanalysis, call it what you like...".

(Transactions open on another TS)

nikat97:

(Transactions open on another TS)

My dear Valentin, if you would not mind explaining to me how degrees are calculated for GANN SQ9 H1,H4? What are you starting from in Gannzila?

hjlujghglu:
Why do you take such strange dates for counting 05,19,27? And for prices and times can you do the calculation for EUR?

Oh God so much illiteracy - I follow a clear cycle, on the euro dollar 03.05 was high - 05.05 low - further 11 high - 13 low - look at the chart and open your eyes to all this -

Also on this pair was a low on the 25th - and by the 27th the pair was up 150 pips - I knew it weeks before -

Open your eyes - look at the dates - sort it out - all the material is already there - on page 8 as I find the time -

Mixon777:

I follow a clear cycle, on the euro dollar 03.05 was high - 05.05 low - further 11 high - 13 low - look at the chart and open your eyes to all this -

Open your eyes - look at the dates - sort it out - all the material is already there - on page 8 as I find the time -

Opening my eyes as best I can not see the high of the 3rd and low of the 5th

Mixon777:

As for the shaitan, it is the quadrant of higher mathematics - if it all did not work why did you create a branch? And why should I betray the secret of the alleged market? I would sit quietly - making millions - so why all this?

These alleged secrets are a ton of years old, so you're not scamming anything, but rather promoting unformalized methods for use by newcomers, you probably want them to fail, you're a plant! )))

How do Fourier tools, RSI scales and Golden Section indicators relate to Gann? )))) Why are you littering poor Gunn with all kinds of crap?

I thought you came to the conclusion that indicators show the past, and back to the same forest )))) don't make me laugh...

Reason: