Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 165

cash4paper:
I have several my FxPro has GBP/JPYonly as a 2M chart and my Alpari Has none either Interbank FX has EUR/USD only. maybe have t find one of the other guys is using?

Are you following the setup instructions properly and completely...?

Thanks for your intrest in my delema

this is all it shows in my open offline folder. I was able to set up my EUR/USD it works fine but wold like more than just one pair to show I can set up M2. maybe if I set up a different pair the M2 will show up?

good trading system

eliminate the time element from the price, we can focus on "where" not "when"...

ideal choice with pending order

but must have included another EA money management....

cash4paper:
this is all it shows in my open offline folder. I was able to set up my EUR/USD it works fine but wold like more than just one pair to show I can set up M2. maybe if I set up a different pair the M2 will show up?

Yes, you need a 1 min chart for every pair that you want in offline mode.

Eas

hello there folks, i have made some EA using 2MACD, it opens order, when an arrow appers on the start of the new candle. But there is an issue with indicator using 2 MACD method, its not reseting the buffers after new tick, so there can be BUY signal, but the candle go DOWN (so FALSE signal) but the arrow stay and the EA put BUY signal.

Is there a way how to reprogram this, or better to put STOP order with 10 pips away from OPEN of candle (am i using 10 pip RENKO bars)

THX for help.

to this post i put also the EA (ManageTPv3.3MUST BE ON CHART B4Trade) which can move SL (not trailing) about 10 pips, only if there is 10 pip move - something like stepped SL. I am using this on trade on my system with 10 pip renko, so my trade with this EA exit automatically on opposite candle. Nice feaure for me.

I liked your template

traderduke:
sorry for got the attachment from above..

Hi,

I'm really trying to repeat your template using Renko plus Heiken Ashi in one chart.

How did you do that? (If you don't mind...)

Thanks.

Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System.

Hello everyone and especially to Mr Nims

I'm a newbie and I find interesting forex charts renko especially the renkoLiveChart

But how do I change the length of the candle?

Thank you.

RenkoChartLive

Nobody wants to help me?

tixfrax:
Nobody wants to help me?

If you read the pdf attached to the first post it is in there and you can help youurself

Thanks

Thanks Homestudy

anyway I have to learn about the Forum

Reason: