Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 341

Hermes, please test my ea and let me know what you think of it, it´s a very easy ea maybe we can find some settings that work!

Hi Blaiserboy,

Thank you very much indeed for your message, I have read through the thread and I'm going to trade the strategy this week on a demo account and see how I get on.

Reading through the thread I've noticed that people use different box sizes on different charts.

What charts and settings would you recommend using?

I really appreciate your help and advise.

Best Regards

Andy

Blaiserboy:
I trade this system a little bit each day and I make a little bit.

Nick trades a little bit each day and he makes a little bit also....

If you will be good enough to read through the thread you will see that Nick trades 30 cars at a time if not more and he has made himself to be quite well off a few times.

And also, if you read through the thread you will see that there have been some attaempts at making an EA.

My advice is to have a look at the first page, grasp what is on that page, all of it, and then work your way forward.

And you will see that a guy named LordFXT was getting a thousand pips a week.

And you will see all kinds of systems.

Yes, this is a most profitable system and very simple.

You just have to work with a chart until it 'talks' to you and then all will be great.

There are a couple momeny management speadsheets that Nick has prepared...... have a look at those to see what is available.

This will take screen time, that is the cost of success.

So far this evening I have opened quite a few positions on AUDUSD, that is the only chart I have open, I find it to be very lucrative tonight, even though it has not moved very far.

Each has his own way of approaching charts, my way would not be suitable to anyone else. We have to develop our own unique approach.

It is well worth the effort, there is a lot of money available for a renko trader.

Enjoy!!

(Mony Mony)

Hi Trader Andy,

If you go back a few pages, I've posted about box settings and also how to adjust based on the daily averages from time to time.

Regards,

Nick

Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Hi Nick,

Thanks very much for this, I'll do just that.

Also what pairs would you recommend using this strategy with? Reading through your homepage you say that you would not recommend using it on the USD/JPY, however I'm sure Ive read that this system works well on the USD/JPY.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Actually it can work on all pairs, currently tested on all 21 pairs.

All 21 pairs of the combination of usd, eur, gbp, aud, nzd, jpy and cad. Except chf pairs as i don't trade chf.

I haven't updated my page, will maybe do that on weekend.

Actually, USD/JPY is the star pair for renko. It's slow but it's trends are 70% good winners. (over 20 pips each)

Regards,

Nick

Hi,all indicators and EA which was attached in first post don't work with latest MT4. The instruction pdf is also quite old.Does anyone have one set which works in MT4(build 745)? Thanks.

Hi Jacky127,

You need three downloads.

1 - the manual on the first page.

2 - the build600 version of the system which is 700+ compatible (do a topic search for build 600 to find it)

3 - the build 700+ version of the renko builder ea's (do a topic search again)

The free renko ashi 2 system has been unchanged now for more than 5 years, so the rules are the same as in the manual on the first page. once you have that you can either use the renko ashi or customize it with your own ideas, other indicators etc.

Regards,

Nick

Mr.Nims /Nick I also am using a Renko system similar the one you offer. Do you know can an EA developed to auto trade off of the "offline" Renko chart? If so could you point me in the direction? Thanks

Hi Searchdog,

You can use any ea on renko offline charts, just apply it on the offline chart like you would on a regular chart.

Regards,

Nick

Finally, I found a coder for my Renko Avalanche EA. Really, not far away from holy grail. Testings on demo will tell. That's the EA I spoke with you mr_nims recently.

Cheers Hermes

Reason: