Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 348

Russian Anthem, By Russian Chick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3qmG-PKrsA

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

---------------------------------------------------

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Hi friends,

I am new to forex-tsd, however not new to trading.

In fact I have to make a confession and I was thinking on where and when to actually do it. Today I have put all my guts together and here it comes: I am a renkoholic!

Now it is out and it actually feels good to share that secret. Maybe we should start a thread only for anonymous renkolholics in case we find sufficient amount of people having the same issue.

A couple of days ago I stumbled over this thread and checked out the trading methodology described by Nick. I have to admit that my attempts to make it work failed and it seems not to be the right setup for my trading style whereas it might work for others perfectly.

For all newcomers to renko: Don’t beat yourself up in case you will not be able to earn money from the system described here or anywhere else. In renko trading there are countless possibilities to exploit the market that there is no need to rely on only one type of setup. The only thing needed is a renko chart and some random non-repainting indicators which effectiveness can be checked in paper trading.

Best wishes for a profitable upcoming trading week!

David

Renkoholiism, in advanced stages, is incurable.

And. Nick has an advanced case of the disease and that is why he is trading huge amounts and making a ton of money in the weeks he works.

Alas, his little dog drags him to the beach and distracts him some days..... LOL

Welcome to RenkoVille, be sure to post any questions you might have.

daveM

This is about as simple as I can get it...... a ribbon and a couple Bollinger to show trend

I will post a few of these as time passes, I find this setup great for the GBP related instruments and Dax.. the ones that have the huge trends

Files:
davem-0187.png  21 kb

Actually Both of you DavidH and DaveM, both of you made me laugh. lol

I am an alcoholic too as well a renko trader, so that does make me "A Renkoholic"

Renkoholic in the weekdays and Alcoholic on the weekends.

David_Hasselhoff:
Hi friends,

I am new to forex-tsd, however not new to trading.

In fact I have to make a confession and I was thinking on where and when to actually do it. Today I have put all my guts together and here it comes: I am a renkoholic!

Now it is out and it actually feels good to share that secret. Maybe we should start a thread only for anonymous renkolholics in case we find sufficient amount of people having the same issue.

A couple of days ago I stumbled over this thread and checked out the trading methodology described by Nick. I have to admit that my attempts to make it work failed and it seems not to be the right setup for my trading style whereas it might work for others perfectly.

For all newcomers to renko: Don’t beat yourself up in case you will not be able to earn money from the system described here or anywhere else. In renko trading there are countless possibilities to exploit the market that there is no need to rely on only one type of setup. The only thing needed is a renko chart and some random non-repainting indicators which effectiveness can be checked in paper trading.

Best wishes for a profitable upcoming trading week!

David

Hi David,

Your right and that's why this thread was made, so that people can come show their custom systems, what i posted was a generic renko based system, then you can dismantle it and re-create a one that is specific to your style.

Filter the damn noise and random time-frame candles with a renko chart, then tweak it to suit your needs, if you would just like to trade the support and resistance and ride the whole trends, or if you like swing trading you could go for some swing pairs like the well known GBP pairs and tweak your setup to identify swing points or if you want to scalp you can tweak the box size and put an oscillator and a couple of indicators that make you feel confident to make a scalp.

Whatever you want to do!

This one I quite like as the stochastic is like a cycle forecaster and the chart portion is pretty clean

This is the Dax, which offers some nice juice on a regular basis.

Files:
davem-0188.png  16 kb

"WreckedRenkoholic' may be added to the words used around the world.

There is some serious movement in EURJPY going on today.

160 pips so far in the short trade. We will see how far it will take us..

Files:
eurjpym2.png  43 kb

Renko traders could not complain about EURUSD today either.

Files:
eurusdm2.png  24 kb
Reason: