[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 10

I need virtual money straight to webmoney)) If you just deposit it yourself... I use a KIVI ATM to deposit half the amount for commission :)

The tester gives this error.

What does it mean?

2012.12.15 23:06:08 2012.12.05 22:02 11: stopped because of Stop Out

ERR_NOT_ENOUGH_MONEY 134 Not enough money.

Who knows why ? If you change the tick chart in the strategy tester 30m, 1H,4H. etc.. I have seen a lot of changes in my trades, i.e. i do not want to see any trades at all, i just want to buy or sell.

Frostr:
Who knows why ? If I change the tick chart in the strategy tester 30m, 1H,4H. etc.. I don't know why it changes, if I change a tick in the strategy tester, it just executes 'Buy' and 'Sell' functions.

It is not the tick that changes, it is the chart period, almost all EAs simply perform the function to buy and sell, and most of them depend on the chart period. The exception is the so-called tick strategies, which do not take into account the time, only the price, and the check is made on every tick, but these strategies are relatively few, as well as their Expert Advisors.

TVA_11:

The tester gives this error.

What does it mean?

2012.12.15 23:06:08 2012.12.05 22:02 11: stopped because of Stop Out

This error message means you have run out of funds on your balance and owl has stopped out.

I draw objects: lines and text to them.

At some tick I delete the line and say that if there is no such line, then delete the text to it. - Standard operation. But...

There may be a moment when I have deleted a line, but since the check is performed only from a new tick, and no quotes arrive (the market is night or simply there are no deals), then there is no tick to launch an iteration where the text to the (now deleted) line will be deleted.

Question: Is there some way to solve (bypass) this problem, to start the iteration of the owl without waiting for a new tick? As an option - manual via F7 - yes, but I would like it in automatic mode.

Hello programmers !

Please help me to understand the indicators. I have learned how to draw one line, but I do not know how to draw it through a candle and organize the work of the two buffers.

I have a strong request. Please write me two simple codes as examples.

First code: from high[i] to high[i-1] in red, then in green, and so on, in alternating colors. Second code: with one colour but through a candle.

The condition may be any other, at your discretion. The main thing is to make it as simple as possible for me to understand.

Thank you in advance. Thank you.

//--------------------------------------------------------------------
// userindicator.mq4 // Предназначен для использования в качестве примера в учебнике MQL4.
#property indicator_chart_window                                      // Индик. рисуется в основном окне
#property indicator_buffers 2                                         // Количество буферов
#property indicator_color1 Red                                        // Цвет первой линии
#property indicator_color2 Green                                      // Цвет второй линии 

double Buf_0[],Buf_1[];                                               // Объявление массивов (под буферы индикатора)
int init() {                                                          // Специальная функция init()        
    SetIndexBuffer(0,Buf_0);                                          // Назначение массива буферу   
    SetIndexStyle (0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,3);                        // Стиль линии   
    SetIndexBuffer(1,Buf_1);                                          // Назначение массива буферу   
    SetIndexStyle (1,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,3);                        // Стиль линии   
    return;                                                           // Выход из спец. ф-ии init() 
    }
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
int start() {                                                         // Специальная функция start()   
    int i,                                                            // Индекс бара       
    Counted_bars;                                                     // Количество просчитанных баров 
    Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();                                  // Количество просчитанных баров    
    i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;                                            // Индекс первого непосчитанного   

while(i>=0)                                                     // Цикл по непосчитанным барам    
           {     

Buf_0[i]=High[i];                       
           Buf_1[i]=             
           i--;                                

} 
  return;                       
}

Chiripaha:

I draw objects: lines and text to them.

At some tick I delete the line and say that if there is no such line, then delete the text to it. - Standard operation. But...

There may be a moment when I have deleted a line, but since the check is performed only from a new tick, and no quotes arrive (the market is night or simply there are no deals), then there is no tick to launch an iteration where the text to the (now deleted) line will be deleted.

Question: Is there some way to solve (bypass) this problem, to start the iteration of the owl without waiting for a new tick? As an option - manual via F7 - yes, but I would like it in automatic mode.

If there will be no ticks, the program will not start (except scripts) and the line will not be deleted. If you want to use the automatic mode, you may use it for updating of charts when there is no quotes and for work with autonomous charts when there is no internet.

I don't understand how to apply theSwitch operator . Can you explain it to me? I understand the logic. The implementation is not clear at all!
Reason: