Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 161

I finally got M2 but....

When I placed Mr. Nims template, this is what I got.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

God Bless

Files:
rankopic.gif  16 kb

HealthyHeart:
The problem is that I cannot get any M2 on my currency pair.

Sometimes I cannot get a smiling face on the upright hand conner.

I had this problem before, since i have like 10 metatraders running renkos on different brokers.

Here is your solution.

If you do not see the smiley face after following the manual on 1st page of this topic.

close metatrader

Delete the renko live chart 3.2 ea from experts folder

also delete the mqlcache.dat file

copy the renko live chart ea again

restart metatrader and make sure all settings from manual are correct

then apply the ea with your setting on the 1minute chart

VERY IMPORTANT

Wait for smiley face

Wait for market to move at least 1pip and look at top left corner it will tell you to open offline chart there

Then open offline chart you will find it

Hope it helps

abo zainab:
hi brothers

who can learn me scalping method in 2 pips or 3 pips or 1 pips also in renko ?

I have tried to find one but I often become a loser

Mr.nims

good luck in your jaunt for 80 m

waiting for your new method

bro we used the renko to filter noise. very fast renko it will be too noise to make winning trades consistently and very slow renko need lot of time and big stoploss.

i personally working on 5pip and 10pip type renkos, its sufficient. i think renko plain chart has already done 70% of work for you to show price action.

try putting different indicators and keep checking till you find right template that suit your style... this is what i do and i think this is what most others using renkos are doing.

It repaints, so how can be used?!

Sorry guys, i am new here.

But as i realized, (because i save the images of the signals), This system repaints.

And one thing i NEVER know, is "What is the reason of creating indicators, systems and etc that repaints themselves"??

Mini Trader:
Sorry guys, i am new here.

But as i realized, (because i save the images of the signals), This system repaints.

And one thing i NEVER know, is "What is the reason of creating indicators, systems and etc that repaints themselves"??

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever.

It's just stupid.

lordsfxt:
bro we used the renko to filter noise. very fast renko it will be too noise to make winning trades consistently and very slow renko need lot of time and big stoploss.

i personally working on 5pip and 10pip type renkos, its sufficient. i think renko plain chart has already done 70% of work for you to show price action.

try putting different indicators and keep checking till you find right template that suit your style... this is what i do and i think this is what most others using renkos are doing.

Thanks brother for your pwerfull advice

I tried hard to understand your method in scalping on renko .. if you can explain how it work please !

it seems very strong method

Multiple buy

Can some one kind enough to tell me how to back test the renko EA

I loaded the renko EA on M1 and got the M2

The M2 moves, but it cannot execute any trade.

int BuyOrder(BuyTicket)

{

OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

Buytype=OrderType();

if( (Buytype!= 0) &&(BuyTicket==0))

{

BuyTicket= OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-75*Point,Bid+75*Point);

if(BuyTicket<0)

{

RefreshRates();

BuyTicket= OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-75*Point,Bid+75*Point);

}

BuyTicketNum=BuyTicket;

Buytype=0;

}

return(BuyTicketNum);

}

on a regular trade I got multiple buy instead of 1

Maybe some one can offers some suggestions.

God Bless,

And

Always remember, Jesus LOVES you and so do I!

I followed all your instructions and still did not get M2 or smiling faces on FXSolution MT4 platform.

I cannot get smiling faces on and Renko EA chart. All I got was a capital letter "J."

When I attacked the EA to the Chart, the MT4 Crashed.

When I use the same EA without the Renko EA, there is NP at all.

How can I use back test this Renko EA without MT4 been Crashed?

Any solution?

God Bless

Nimrod the scammer update

Be ware of the scammer : Mr.Nims ( Nimrod)

He is making new profiles to scam new people !

Be ware !

regards, Uriya Zarum

Files:

lordsfxt:

Lordsfxt, can you please explain your current stop loss and take profit strategy when using 5 and 10 pip renko bricks? Oanda is my broker and they only have a simple trailing stop nothing like a fancy MT4 tp script.

Reason: