Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 303

jonny1:
I made around 200 pips between last night and this morning! It was about 4 pairs. I got tired of watching the charts so I put a 50 pip tp and 30 pip sl on each . This morning they all closed in profit! pure awesomeness!

Hi Jonny1,

A fixed 30pip SL is also good enough for the 15 pip renko charts, If you'd like to keep the risks at a fixed level and leave the TP open to keep profits without limits.

Hurray to you!

I've made 3 digits on Gold myself this week. Missed the big moves on USD majors though, since I thought it would be a slow week for them, but turns out USD majors did phenom moves!

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Jonny1,

A fixed 30pip SL is also good enough for the 15 pip renko charts, If you'd like to keep the risks at a fixed level and leave the TP open to keep profits without limits.

Hurray to you!

I've made 3 digits on Gold myself this week. Missed the big moves on USD majors though, since I thought it would be a slow week for them, but turns out USD majors did phenom moves!

Best,

Nick

Thanks Nick

I'll leave the tp open and see what happens. I feel like its good to get some pips and get out for safety reasons but lets see what happens.

I caught some big moves at the start of this week myself but missed some bigger ones in the middle of the week. I think i'll be less busy next week so i can watch more closely.

If this system is really this good i'll definitely have to get the commercial one eventually to annihilate the markets

its really not hard

This week ended in losses. maybe next week i will do better. the last couple trades i made last night all decided to go the other way. if i let the trades earlier in the week run without that set tp i would still be in profit. good thing its not real money yet

Hey Vinu John Banian,

I'm a google business apps user and just because I didn't report you blog that copies all my text and pictures, including my statements.

Just because you are thinking you can do blogs of any kind you can and you think it makes you bold.

Doesn't mean you will come to TSD and be bold enough to post your crap right in my topics.

The admins now of TSD are active, not passive like in the past.

Thanks for being as stupid as possible, Vinu John Banian.

I'm going to contact google now before i pay them again.

Best,

Nick

jonny1:
This week ended in losses. maybe next week i will do better. the last couple trades i made last night all decided to go the other way. if i let the trades earlier in the week run without that set tp i would still be in profit. good thing its not real money yet

Hi Jonny1,

The week never ends in losses, it's the decisions that ends up.

Don't just enter on every mechanical setup.

First give the 5 mins and do an analysis of whats happening.

Then you know which direction setup will be best to work in your favor.

Finally, free or commercial. A good trader in renko can do 3-digit pips every week as possible, in fx.

It's the good trader that I'm looking for to join me in commercial, because the software is almost the same, it's just for people who want to go one step higher in the commercial stuff.

Finally, I don't want this topic to be focused on commercial stuff, I want it to be used to see what new ideas and development people could put, like DaveM, Air92, Cja, mrtools, hermes, mladen and many more can input.

Trading is Phenom, Selling commercial is eventually hard work.

Work smart not hard in trading!

Nick

Blaiserboy:
Hey Nick My really close friend is a manager with WV in Thailand, these people do phenomenal work with their community. I receive pics of their projects often.

Hi DaveM,

Now I'm completely convinced with World Vision, they send me everything, his report cards, pictures, letter written by him in English and details about his family.

Now I'm sponsoring four kids, two boys and two girls. My mom's still teasing me calling them my four adopted kids. lol

Regards,

Nick

I've lost about 136 pips this week so far. i dunno if i'm doing something wrong.

I have a couple trades open so lets see what happens..

Does one have to watch the markets for every second while trading renko? I'm not able to be at the computer all day so I set trades and leave them to check back later.

Hi Jonny1,

A manual trading system definitely will need you to monitor the screen. But not every second. The free system has the new candle alarm. So you can be away from the screen and when you hear the alert, check the screen to see whats the setup or progress.

Best,

Nick

jonny1:
I've lost about 136 pips this week so far. i dunno if i'm doing something wrong. I have a couple trades open so lets see what happens..

Do you have a trading plan? If your doing anything over 25 pips a day that's more than 500 pips a month.

Maybe the 250 pips you made in a day got you all excited that you'll do that everyday, remember the market is tricky at times, screen time and practice will make you understand better.

The bad trades and weeks teach you more things than just making a series of wins when you start trading on renko.

Best,

Nick

Reason: